What's new

Stuff!:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hiya Stuffers and Stufferette. Been busy trimming chem 4 last couple of days. I REALLY hate trimming!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well if they didnt have nose hairs their snot-cicles couldnt form properly and then semi thawed gelatinous gobs of snot wouldnt fall into their canadian hot chocolate which is made by boiling moose turds...the snot is canadian marshmellows you see...

sheesh,didnt you guys have to dissect a canadian in biology class in high school? this is basic canuck anatomy here!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank god they took it off the curriculum...to think of exposing children to canadians at such a young age....look what happened with beiber....and lets not even talk about celine dion...

Grizz

Veteran
well if they didnt have nose hairs their snot-cicles couldnt form properly and then semi thawed gelatinous gobs of snot wouldnt fall into their canadian hot chocolate which is made by boiling moose turds...the snot is canadian marshmellows you see...

sheesh,didnt you guys have to dissect a canadian in biology class in high school? this is basic canuck anatomy here!

I was to busy trying to look up my biology teachers short dress, god she was such a cock teaser