What's new

Stuff!:D

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
howdy stufferz :wave: just cruisin the strip and pulled in here for some reason :dunno: oh what the hell, belly up to the bar fellas got a fresh jug of forty creek n heineken chasers if ya need em :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell,its my friday,pop a heiny over this way,i loves me some dutch road pops...this grom x gk is just crazy good,must be some southern genetics in there,hard to believe a snow eater came up with this one!

Grizz

Veteran
that yellow snow eaten pollin chucker had help from down south, ask him about it.

Grizz

Veteran
yep. he found it, passed her, its a romulan x afgani , there is a few post about her in philthys thread, i have had her for a good 5 yrs and dont plan on culling her yet, might when i get something a friend promised me, lol..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you do everything loosely!

that explains the super denseness of the grom leaning pheno then,plus the sort of piney/hashy aftertaste,its for sure the keeper of the two phenos i got,although the other one is maybe a touch tastier...i have clones of both,they will make up the bulk of the next big room run...

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
The Grom on it's own is a beautiful smelling plant, has great bag appeal, has decent potency, yields nicely when given room to grow although a bit stretchy and taste great. Nice job with the cross Unc.

With the movement, with the quickness

With the movement, with the quickness

bottle of bourbon, vodka, and 12 pk of red stripe!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
crave your as bad as zoolander, got more handles than a cubbard of cooking pans, welcome home..

Grizz

Veteran
Joesy,I see the word Canada in Crave's fridge!:D
Like you have friends..at all!:D
if you noticed baker it said dry after the canada, as in dry , no pussy, no good beer, no nothing, just DRY, canada dry

also i do have my cat, he is my friend as long as i feed him

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jw I can't side with ya on the canadian whiskey. I does like me some forty creek :biggrin:
evenin stufferz :moon: