What's new

Stuff!:D

Grizz

Veteran
unc i know you couldent hold a real job, unless you call working for rr a real job. better stay at the grow store at least untill your knee's heal up..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my knees will never heal after 25 years of food service...
you're right,i am pretty much incapable of holding a real job anymore...i make too much with my home envelope stuffing business...

Grizz

Veteran
lol, stuff one with 100 dollors bills and send it my way. and if you call playing with wienners food service i guess.

Grizz

Veteran
unc did you have to send them a 100 bucks for them to send the flyers to you and have to buy your own envelopes and stamps ? lol i actually know a guy that did that..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope,i sent them 100 bux and they sent me some seeds,and i had to draw a turtle for some reason,that or a pirate...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not so much invisible as thanks for the money yank! i actually got the first couple orders i made from canada...thats how i ended up here,got ripped off on the last two i tried,ended up on the seedbay site..

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made my very first order with the boutique... I don't even remember how i ever found out about it I just knew it was one of the only sites at the time that accepted CC's and shipped to the US... plus it didn't feel like a ripoff or a scam... and now here we are

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i grow just as many server fund seeds as breeder seeds now,some of my best plants..of course the sssdh is turning out great considering they barely fit under the lamp..

Grizz

Veteran
^^ well it could also be like in RR's case a extreamly small penis and no balls , couldent it ?

Latest posts

Latest posts