What's new

Strung out on IC...

B

blazesck

Every time I find something that really truly interests me I end up getting wrapped up in an online forum about it. I figure it's better than sitting in front of the TV though, that's all people do anymore

joeking

I feel you there. TV slows me down, I definatly watch it, usually in the mornings for some propaghanda/news and movies at night....at least there are massive benefits from being strung out on IC

D

danimal7

better than most other vises , at least this hobbie helps us save money and learn ...and some even make $$....or so i hear

travese311

I frequent this site more and more as time goes on! why?? Where else can people like me (us) can talk OPENLY about something that should be the norm. I want to talk about it sooooo bad sometimes, to co-workers and etc....but where I live there is NO FUCKING WAY.
I have grown leaps and bounds as a (closet) gardener, mainly from spending hourssssss and hours just reading threads, reading mistakes others have made, etc. I really enjoy reading noob threads(we were all there and i'm still there), love the pictures of the month, hearing what the breeders have to say, and def enjoy seeing what methods the 'pro's are using. It's leading me down a distinguished path! For example, I had success with the closet garden a few years back, NOW I have a veggie garden in the back that's going to feed me and many friends. Mother Nature is our bestest friend!!

Oh the stuff I've learned......and have yet to learn.... I could go on....theres alot of fun to be had on this site, and I've just barely dipped my finger! It's a time of change in the world, and I'll be riding the wave of that, with some luck!

Hi guys I'm travese and I'm a ICMag addict! :D

hamstorg

I know how you feel.

I need one of those phones with internet so I can at least start leaving the house again.

crack_and_guncopy.jpg

Way ahead of you,BlackBerrys and Iphones 4life.

joeking

I frequent this site more and more as time goes on! why?? Where else can people like me (us) can talk OPENLY about something that should be the norm. I want to talk about it sooooo bad sometimes, to co-workers and etc....but where I live there is NO FUCKING WAY.
I have grown leaps and bounds as a (closet) gardener, mainly from spending hourssssss and hours just reading threads, reading mistakes others have made, etc. I really enjoy reading noob threads(we were all there and i'm still there), love the pictures of the month, hearing what the breeders have to say, and def enjoy seeing what methods the 'pro's are using. It's leading me down a distinguished path! For example, I had success with the closet garden a few years back, NOW I have a veggie garden in the back that's going to feed me and many friends. Mother Nature is our bestest friend!!

Oh the stuff I've learned......and have yet to learn.... I could go on....theres alot of fun to be had on this site, and I've just barely dipped my finger! It's a time of change in the world, and I'll be riding the wave of that, with some luck!

Hi guys I'm travese and I'm a ICMag addict! :D

Thanks for sharing your story;)

barth

the-shining-photo-386x500.jpg

I like the blonde next to the blonde two rows from the left working right up two rows by the blonde then one row down and right there she is a looker... nice tiddies...

sackO

Man my eyes burn from looking for the blonde. I'm addicted! :laughing:

G

Ganja D

Hi, my name is Ganja D and I'm an ICMag addict. It stated as a little fun here and there. Now I have a 12 hour a day habit. I'm trying to cut back. Truth is there's no cooler people then weed growers.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
hi, i'm an armedoldhippy & i too am an IC Mag addict. i started as a lark...uh, lurker, & gradually got worse. then, i got laid off & had NUMEROUS hours to blow on here. pretty sure my wife prefers me on here versus "creampie thai" or someplace like that. yes, it IS a real website...:)