What's new

Struckanerve's new cab

So i finally got the pll's installed and running. It made it way brighter in there! I have it so i can easily detach them so i can slide out the plant if i need to. I will probably still get 2 lower wattage pll's. Just cause i dont think i need an extra 110w of light in the cab. So far my temps are still in the mid 70s with the additional light.

dfde9459.jpg

cf0fb9f9.jpg

Thought i would post some pictures on new years! i just started giving her strong dose of nutrients. im amazed on how thick the stem is. The extra lighting is helping out alot. Im thinking about another 2 weeks before i flip to flower. I will try to go longer if i can keep her in check!

c631cf7f.jpg

0c8a9ddb.jpg

91041032.jpg

great work struckanerve, looks so tasty. i was reading through past few pages and that cupboard of urs is like what i use to store my dvds.iintentially bought it to grow in but didnt like how it wasnt that deep inside. but looks great m8 keep it up

I took a couple of pictures while i was feeding her. Nothing really new, everything still going good. Its getting harder and harder to keep her under the screen. Im pretty sure im almost done with week 4 of veg.

adb30864.jpg

cb5dd1f7.jpg

Chomp

Getting close to flip time?

I can't believe the grow of that stem, it looks like a tree trunk compared to a couple weeks ago....looking forward to this grow, nice job

Chomp :good:

So i just noticed this today, which i thought was kind of odd. Or maybe not? But if you look at the picture, the top decided to branch off again? like as if i topped it again. I did top the plant once. The other top is directly above on the screen. It Also forked off just like this one. Never had this happen to me before. Just thought i would share! later guys

ac8adf09.jpg

9b0cbf1a.jpg

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
that stalk is huge...man..you giving her steroids?? lol...
i always love your grows Struckanerve:)
Watching this for sure!!!
take care

Thanks Bc! Likewise! So today upon looking at the plant, i found a little problem. But i soon fixed it with some duct tape and zip ties lol.

Problem?
ebae96b3.jpg

14a83d06.jpg

Fixed
f0cafe9a.jpg

StupidBoy

Ahhh: Where would the world be with out duct tape! Good job training Struckanerve :jump: You gonna flip that girl soon? Keep it green :ying:

hey thanks guys for the comments. Yeah i just flipped the other day. I have a feeling im going to have to tie alot of stuff down lol.

So here she is at day 5 of 12/12. There is tops popping up through the screen everywhere! hopefully she doesnt stretch to bad lol.

21875584.jpg

aa38df96.jpg

4f4c7251.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wee hoo she is looking great.
I dont think she'll streach too much. looks to be mostly indica to me.
anyway good luck on this one. cant wate to see it flowering.

StupidBoy

Looking good there Man :ying: Just keep pullin the new growth back through or LST'n as best you can, she'll be fine. Keep it green :tiphat:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
SWEEEEEET Struckanerve!!!:dance013:
How big are the holes? the ones on your scrog screen?? mine are 2 inches apart...just wondering if its any harder to get the plant through or not...
you really are quite the grower:)
keep up the awesome work bro:tiphat:

The holes are only 1.5in apart. Its not to bad if you catch the tops coming up right away. But once the leaves start to grow bigger you cant shove them back down. At that point i just start tieing stuff down lol. I snapped some shots today. My digital camera batteries are charging so i had to use the phone. Sorry the quality is not the greatest! She is starting to fill in nicely.

day 7 12/12
421761a1.jpg

e356ba88.jpg