What's new

strongest weed in the world

A

alpinestar

no
there are stronger pure sativas, pure indicas, and hybrids

white widow is a good commercial strain with good potency but there are even widow crosses which outperform her in the potency dept

chongsbuddy

Veteran
it is up there for sure.I grew and smoked the fem'd whiter widow from greenhouse and it is to date the best weed i have ever smoked.simply a beautiful plant with a killer buzz.Check out the outdoor strain guide and search that thread for white widow.It has the highest ratings out of evry other strain on that guide.that should convince you right there.im talking grown outside.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
No, I used to scour this site looking for the holy grail strain. This fall an old gent out in the boonies gave me some of THE strongest weed I have ever smoked, no name, just STRONG. After 2 weeks of smoking it I was looking for something better, strain variation is key.

White widow is strong though, it didn't win cups for nothing.

it is up there for sure.I grew and smoked the fem'd whiter widow from greenhouse and it is to date the best weed i have ever smoked.simply a beautiful plant with a killer buzz.Check out the outdoor strain guide and search that thread for white widow.It has the highest ratings out of evry other strain on that guide.that should convince you right there.im talking grown outside.
i dont mean to be disrespectful but have you smoked a lot of weed? thanks for yer input. i'm headin now to check out the strain guide....also,was it a difficult plant to grow??

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Dutch Passion's White Widow was one of the first i ever grew... it yielded well, but was very very dull and boring and didn't have much at all in the way of potency.

nooob

deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted
deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Dutch Passion's White Widow was one of the first i ever grew... it yielded well, but was very very dull and boring and didn't have much at all in the way of potency.

completely agree, possibly a victim of over hype

Scrogerman

Veteran
white Russian looks nice

white Russian looks nice

White Widow aint a high THC plant if i remember rightly. 12-18% THC and upto 1.4% CBD This is where Wid Kicks ass, In the CBD department. Its what makes Widow such a relaxing smoke. Dutch Passions aint that bad, dam nice melow soft,- slightly fruity White.
There are some differences between the seed Bank Strains of Wid'. Widow Aint really known as a knock you off your feet kind a strain anyway imo never has been. Its just a fine bloody white weed that demands Respect for many reasons. Grow Shanti's if you want the original one (LOL), its called Black widow, shanti just changed it's name, but he is the founding breeder of the original that won the original HTCC prize(95).
If you want a killer white, i am fancying White Russian from serious seeds(AK47 x WW) 22% THC.
Very Potent white strain and an improvement on Widow. There's that many on my to grow list, where do i start.

'Good luck with your search'.........'Peace'...........Scroger'

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran

I can double this, I grew out DP WW about 3 years ago and it was brutal! I'd have been safer throwing some daisies under the hps:watchplant:

HGO

THC % of what?

THC % of what?

Does anyone know how they work out the THC percentage of a sample? To what is THC a percentage off, total cannibinoids or dried plant mass or what

How does the DEA and LEO use the term %THC in courts of law, there must be a legal percentage of something in lab reports to courts

Greenhouse Seed Co lists Trainwreck as 19.34% THC, 0.94% CBD, 1.01% CBG. This still leaves about 80% unexplained, what is it?

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Does anyone know how they work out the THC percentage of a sample? To what is THC a percentage off, total cannibinoids or dried plant mass or what

How does the DEA and LEO use the term %THC in courts of law, there must be a legal percentage of something in lab reports to courts

Greenhouse Seed Co lists Trainwreck as 19.34% THC, 0.94% CBD, 1.01% CBG. This still leaves about 80% unexplained, what is it?

yeah the other 80% is due to the fact that there is about 60 different cannaboids that effect the potency only 2 or 3 is tested so far by labs.

Strongest weed I've grown/smoked is willie nelson from reeferman, still can get it though....think it might be at Barney's Farm seeds and Northern Lights x Haze from Sensi Seeds....now got a good fem version...fresh seed too. Oh not forgetting Jack Herer. But Willie Nelson was my Holy Grail type weed....lost it so gonna track it down !

Is it cannabinoids or other plant oils or even dried organic material.

Courts of law tend to be rather precise in these matters, what do they say about the other percentages, they do not list them as other cannabinods

Not looking for a argurment just a de facto answer to this

I

Iron_Lion

thats how one of the seed companies i was checkin out described white widow. is that a fact?

Just recently someone posted a thread breaking down WW by all the major breeders. I guess he grew a few different kinds and noted the differences, i know he had greenhouse WW, DP WW, MNS Black Widow and a few others. Find that thread, lots of excellent info on WW.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
I have grown out Greenhouse's feminised Trainwreck several times ... it has a smell that is bordering on offensive, but it's ok. It doesn't yield very well, but it is very potent! I've never tried the clone version of Trainwreck so I can't compare, but hey - if it's seriously potent who cares whether or not it's a clone of the original!?!

But for potency I still prefer Rezdog's Sour Diesel IBL, and OGKA x SD IBL also.
FemaleSeeds.nl's Nevilles Haze also has a very potent pheno, tho it smells and tastes odd ... my friends call it the "Hungarian Hookers Crotch pheno"