What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strongest strain you've smoked

WelderDan

Veteran
Strongest ever was local outdoor homegrown Thai x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold. No ceiling, super trippy head sweating Sativa.

2nd prize goes to my own Hashplant x C99. Hammer to the head, stare at the TV when it's not even on, drool on your chest shit.

3rd goes to '88 GHASH x Butterscotch Hawaiian courtesy of NDNGUY. Melted your face.

Runner up goes to some White Widow I smoked around '02-03. Don't know the source but it was evil.

Chem 4-Very stupifying and spacey.

Ice- Tingly body high and also cerebral

SSH- I only got it this good once, but it was AMAZING. Smelled like Mangos, incensce, and solvents. Psychedelic and uplifting high that lasted for 2-3 hours.

Gry

Veteran
Louie
SFV
The Pure
OG
Bubba/skywalker
All clones from a small shop in SFV run by a fan of OG
Have to mention what I recall as the 'spicebox columbian' of mid seventies,
never seen anything like it since.Thai stick was stronger, but the columbian was in some cases nearly magical.

psyphish

Veteran
Strongest isn't always the best, most people think unpleasant and incapacitating is a sign of good bud. I only smoke to feel good and have a good time. If it causes paranoia it's shit and goes in the bin.

newbert

In my 15 years of smoking nothing compares to the white rhino floating round in 2000-2005 first thing i ever smoked nd had to describe the taste as chemically and complete ko buzz sleep stuff cant ever get the real deal anymore closest thing since is sour d or kosher kush

same exact experience. been smoking about the same length as you, early 2000s got ahold of some white rhino. it was the only time ive ever experienced tingling sensations down my spine while being pretty much paralyzed. smelled like hash with a rotten fruit sort of background, tasted like pure hash. the only thing that i didnt like about it was the high wasnt too long, about 1 and a half hours. but it was so couchlock after you were high you wanted to pass out anyway, so it did what it was supposed to do as far as a solid medicinal indica.

Would you be willing to send me samples of the most potent so i can quantify potencies as they are from state to state? Im more than willing to donate myself to this scientific endeavor!

seeded

I wanna try the Ace' Malawi ... I wanna know if she's killer as peoples said!
It's better than you're imagining and now that you're thinking bigger that's just what an average pheno of malawi could be considered to be. You're going to want to keep every girl for one reason or another and it's going to hurt choosing a final mother. God help you if you want to find a true killer pheno that matches your tastes because the long lasting raw power of the average malawi is already hard enough to beat but some are better than others with effects all over the spectrum. They're all clearly malawi but some are stoney, others trippy, etc. and if you're foolish enough to breed with it (which you should) and decide to run the numbers to find the one it's going to become an obsession that takes over your garden because nothing you've grown previously will likely come close to the quality you'll find in there.

Now it's not perfect. You're going to miss the terps of your old gear but if you've used malawi pollen to make hybrids my experience so far says the terps shine through in the F1 generation. I'm still flowering them at week 11 so I can't comment on actual quality yet but my malawi hybrids with a blueberry x thai and another with super silver haze are all smelling like their mothers. I remember baked_beans saying 1 in 10 had the killer malawi high from his work though so obviously it's still a numbers game like any other batch of seeds to find the best there is but remember the obsession part? You're gonna be happy to do it :laughing:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
wish i knew...

got an ice cream sandwich and split it with another cal patient...

started getting super paranoid with time distortion anxiety attacks till i threw up...

You could see about an 1/2 gram of oil in the puke.

if i would have oil rigged it would have been stronger.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
The strongest thing I've had was the AK47 from Serious Seeds in 1998-1999. Now they sell crap, but in the good old 90s they really created a monster. Not a single one of my friends remembers anything so destructive.

At first you had tachycardia, and your face red colored. Then you lost the ability to think.

I gave some of the weed to some heavy smoker relatives and their friends and they had to throw it away. Most of people couldn't deal with it. And I'm talking about different people, not just a pair.

I hope to find something similar again!

Cheers
same experience here from some ak47 we got back in the day. we shared a spliff between five people and we were all ko'ed. definitely not the same nowadays though.

Ronni

i think strains doesn't change as much as said and less than ones brain chemistry, the brain just adjusts to exposure of thc, but there are some pretty strong varieties out there giving the sensation of being k.o.'d even to the seasoned smokers

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Good Acapulco Gold messes with my head something fierce. Bruce banner #3 would make me pass out regularly after a fat bong rip lol.

MickTheBrag

AK/47

AK/47

i also have had good experience with the AK/47. only a few years ago I had a bit it was 12.50 a gram. you only needed a couple of crumbs in a pipe and you were couchlocked for 2 and half hours.

worth every penny. cant say if it was original serious seeds gear.:tiphat:

W

wildkender

i also have had good experience with the AK/47. only a few years ago I had a bit it was 12.50 a gram. you only needed a couple of crumbs in a pipe and you were couchlocked for 2 and half hours.

worth every penny. cant say if it was original serious seeds gear.:tiphat:

same story here with white russian today!

Dankwolf

same experience here from some ak47 we got back in the day. we shared a spliff between five people and we were all ko'ed. definitely not the same nowadays though.

Ok i have to say it . early to mid 90's were the hay day of strians (i miss it ).

I had a skunk strain that was unbelivable. I was a once a day typ of guy back then . but can say for certain it would put ozzys dick in the dirt . my question is what happen ??? I remember many strians that would blow todays weed'lol out of the water ?

I have some close to strians but nothing 100% strait up srick to the wall . something happen.