What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strongest strain you've smoked

Grojak

Agreed, anything Ace will turn out simply beautiful 99% of the time. Ace's Oldtimer's Haze (24 weeks) is my holy grail. Malawi is second on my list. Check out my Albums for a lot of Ace strains. Top Indica for me from seed would be Green House Seeds Chemdog. Looks almost like a real clone cut.

I have some select OTH (it's specified which Female #3 x Male #6) I got from Ace, their older beans 2009 I think is when he said they were made, did you do them indoors, green house or outdoors?

Dr.King

Veteran
I have some select OTH (it's specified which Female #3 x Male #6) I got from Ace, their older beans 2009 I think is when he said they were made, did you do them indoors, green house or outdoors?

My OTH and Green Haze which took 200 days. I ran under a 400 watt HPS. GH yielded 7 oz's and the OTH yielded close to 4 oz's.

Dirt Life

Veteran
she was indeed mate, temped to buy a few packs and do a pheno hunt once i have room, its by far the best 'proper' haze ive grown or smoked, real thumping warped electric high that really took me by surprise , iirc i got them as freebie from SB and wasnt expecting much due to cheap price ect.. boy i was wrong.

sadly she no longer with me i lost her along some others and all my seed stock in a raid a few years back and since down sizing my grow i no longer have the time or space for such strains ... also had an outstanding columbian gold landrace at took 18 weeks from cut but was like smoking sunshine! , she didnt have the intensity of the haze but the sheer sublime effect it has not been matched since .. a pure joy to smoke! i got the beans for marijuana mat, breeder of crazy cross seeds, if you see any of his columbian hybrids of his still floating about get it.. theres gold in them beans!!

Hey Guy, sorry to hear about your losses, that's really horrible man.
And, I can't agree with you more with the Haze19 x Skunk beans, I keep a really nice 90+ day, 50/50 Hz/Sk pheno myself. I bought the pack back in '11 when it was listed as EOL stock @ the 'bou. She is fantastic, soaringly trippy, but FAR from clean; truly "hazy" high by all means, and incredibly tasty & euphoric. And thanks for the roccomendation on Crazy X seeds, seen him lists @ the bay, will deffo check out his Columbian.
Actually, I think a Columbian would be perfect to cross with this, I've actually had both the Mangobiche and the P. Rojo in mind. Anyways, if you come across hz19/sk pips anywhere, scoop em up! Nirvana discontinued it, so no more being made (that's a reccomendation for the thread in general). :)
Here's a couple of cola shots in their upper 70's of flower, and a couple of 3+ months cured budshots.

waveguide

Veteran
the strongest i have ever smoked is called SANDMAN .in 2008-2010 at the Farmacy dispensary in Venice

???

Strain Name: Sandman

Genetics: Anesthesia (Pyramid Seeds) X Blueberry (DJ Short)

Grade: A

Type: Indica/Sativa mix

Looks: Shades of dark and light green, lots of red hairs, frosty

Taste: Not much, kind of fruity

Smell: Delicious, Fruity, Dank

Effects: Stoney, cloudy stone, relaxes muscles, good for sleep but doesn’t necessarily make you tired, very very relaxing

Potency: Strong, cloudy trichs,

Reviewed by: Anonymous

Good Strain For: Chillin, Relaxing, Sleep,

I live in Vancouver BC and there is a guy that sells a strain called Black Tuna kush. It even comes in a sealed tuna can LOL. Honestly the strongest and best I have ever smoked! I would pay some big bucks for his program but he wont share with anyone.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
strongest i ever smoked was greenhouse grown from the compassion center in santa barbara 2010--2012 labeled "sour diesel x casey jones."

looked like caca but 1/2 a joint the size i'd normally smoke every two hours would get me fuckin BLASTED for 4.5+!!! pure rocket trip to outer space kinda shit.

had some of the best bags of cali indoor of my life from the same place, but nothing touched the raw power of that sativa.

lines i generally find satisfying are chem, haze, and og.

I live in Vancouver BC and there is a guy that sells a strain called Black Tuna kush. It even comes in a sealed tuna can LOL. Honestly the strongest and best I have ever smoked! I would pay some big bucks for his program but he wont share with anyone.

Gold can? We had someone doing that in northern alberta 8 years or so ago tiny little halfs stuffed in the cans. No "name" attached too it but my father in law must have spent 3gs on them at street price

rykus

That should be the "tuna Kush" it seems to me like the dark dry hash MKU we get up here that goes black purple crossed with the "pink bubba Kush" that is slightly stronger and greener and really greasy...

The pink bubba is better IMO, but the tuna was the third best Kush I've experienced. Grew big, good stretch, big bud good colour but the pink still weighs and smokes better IMO.

Might even be 4th... The purple kings I never tried beside the others but it was crazy at the time!

???

Strain Name: Sandman

Genetics: Anesthesia (Pyramid Seeds) X Blueberry (DJ Short)

Grade: A

Type: Indica/Sativa mix

Looks: Shades of dark and light green, lots of red hairs, frosty

Taste: Not much, kind of fruity

Smell: Delicious, Fruity, Dank

Effects: Stoney, cloudy stone, relaxes muscles, good for sleep but doesn’t necessarily make you tired, very very relaxing

Potency: Strong, cloudy trichs,

Reviewed by: Anonymous

Good Strain For: Chillin, Relaxing, Sleep,

hey thanks for the heads up. Interesting information actually.I remember it was frosted like a white strain.Would have never guess the blueberry in there.anethesia beans will have to be added to next bean order.to find or make the actual sandman would be a find.:biggrin:

blays0r

NYCD x Bubba Kush, quite potent!

picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
1970's Afghani. Never seen anything even in the same league of this old girl. So covered in trichs she appeared white, almost moldy! Smoke expanded in your lungs and burned like u just took a hit off a pepper spray canister. One hit would rip your head off and leave you hacking for a breathe of air.. Was reluctant to burn in a joint dude to the resinous nature of the beast. Id love to come across this old girl again some day. I was lucky enough to grow out some inbred seeds from this old girl, but sadly lost them years back due to poor storage, and diminished germ rate.

St. Phatty

I don't know if there is a short answer.

Memorable buds, yes. And memorable plants.

NL x Haze from the Seed Bank, early 90's. Awesome Sativa high.

unknown from Mendo seed collection from friend in Sili Valley. DANK Indica, SKUNK smell, extra smelly, smathered in Resin. I called it "PU Licorice Skunk". If I could have one plant back, it might be that one.

Bros Grimm White Widow, one that heightwise was actually the smallest of the 5 pack. But it had a Frangelica (Hazelnut Liqueur) taste, and was GREAT for heartburn of the "My Boss is an Asshole" variety.

Double G, my own version, G13 x Hashplant (Sensi Seed Bank) crossed with BCGA (Vic High) 'Killer Queen' (G13 x Cinderella 99, so Bros Grimm genetics popping up again.)

Romulan, from Federation Seeds. One in particular that had a Playdough smell. Also, no cure needed, it was an awesome smoke as soon as it was dry. Also had a distinct excess of resin, looking at it close was like looking at New York City, lots of tall buildings and lights ... but that's just the trichomes ... guess I was tripping :tiphat:

Recently ... Romberry, Romulan x Blue Berry, from Freedom of Seeds.

Also, Sage & Sour, from TH Seeds. Very Fruity, plenty of Resin & Trich's. Supposed to be their SAGE hybrid crossed with Diesel. I notice a tendency towards Trifoliate plants, I've got a few of them, one female for sure and now one male. Not sure if that makes it stronger smoke, it's just good.

Bay Dream x Apollo 11, my own cross where Apollo 11 is TGA and Bay Dream is GDP Seeds. Reminiscent of the Romulan, it has that Playdough smell again. When there's some fresh Bay Dream x A11, I notice that that Tupperware stays near the top of the stack (I keep meds in stacking Tupperware.)

Also, Candyland and Candyland x A11. Candyland is from GDP Seeds, A11 is from TGA & Subcool. Candyland has a pronounced Lime smell and taste. Candyland x A11 is just plain STONEY. :woohoo:

The pic is Candyland x A11. Grown by my neighbor, started July 1.
lek5bupiz4qlmk1c2rp.jpg

In my 15 years of smoking nothing compares to the white rhino floating round in 2000-2005 first thing i ever smoked nd had to describe the taste as chemically and complete ko buzz sleep stuff cant ever get the real deal anymore closest thing since is sour d or kosher kush

Latest posts

Latest posts