What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strongest strain you've smoked

Brother Nature

That's a difficult question, a sativa strong and an indica strong are so different.

For Indica's I'd say either Gelato or OG Kush (early 00's). Gelato is the most recent to put my dick so in the dirt I couldn't order dinner after sharing a joint with my friend. Words made sense, but sentences didn't. But I also recall picking up a lb of OG from Humboldt back in 04 or 05 that made sure neither of us could drive, dude I was with raced cars for a hobby and wasn't even able to put his car in gear after the blunt hahah.

For Sativa's there was a local strain that went around here called Master Yoda and it's been the only strain that gave me the sweats, kind of like when you're coming up on psychedelics. Once the sweats wore off it was almost like MDMA, every little detail of the world stood out, colors were brighter and more vivid, the birds sounded like a choir of joy, everything around you was beautiful and you loved it all.

Man I miss weed like this..

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
first time I smoked was circa 1986, my friend got what was called at the time Buddha.
We were camping at this surf spot called the boneyard...
Well I had what I now realise looking back, was probably the only hallucination I have had on weed.

the ocean opened up in front of me and turned into an 8 lane freeway in which the only vehicles on it were emergency vehicles namely cop cars, fire engines and ambulances.
I was a bit paranoid but not hating it.
My main fear was that my friend would start picking on me, like he was doing to the other newbs. lol

That freeway scene is etched in there as if it were a real memory...

thai weed maybe...

Mimpi Manis

Thai and SE Asian from early 70's. Singapore (yep even there!), Penang Malaysia (Aceh I was told) and a few other places. Cheap and outrageously strong and bordering on hallucinogenic. As was first Buddha Stick in Oz 1975. Never has anything this good since. All absolute benchmark pot of first order. Memory of which is seared into my synapses.

Absolute crime of the decades has been the war on cannabis. Despite the hype, it's still raging in more places than not. Absolute and destructive disgrace at every level. Many of you dont know the extent of what you (we) lost.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Thai and SE Asian from early 70's. Singapore (yep even there!), Penang Malaysia (Aceh I was told) and a few other places. Cheap and outrageously strong and bordering on hallucinogenic. As was first Buddha Stick in Oz 1975. Never has anything this good since. All absolute benchmark pot of first order. Memory of which is seared into my synapses.

Absolute crime of the decades has been the war on cannabis. Despite the hype, it's still raging in more places than not. Absolute and destructive disgrace at every level. Many of you dont know the extent of what you (we) lost.

Attachments

• drugsnixon.jpg
    drugsnixon.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 56

piper

1975 under brentwood bridge, 6 guys on a fat Jamaican joint and opium balls when that joint was done

I really didn't need the balls, that joint was very trippy, damn that was good shit

mr.brunch

Veteran
If anyone has wonder haze seeds I’d recommend growing them- that’s some strong stuff.
Must’ve been around 15 years ago, I’d been smoking some good buds so was plenty stoned- scored an eighth of wonder haze and it just cut right through everything else… straight to the front centre of my brain.
Tried many times to find some since but no luck.

Mimpi Manis

Yeh... we know it all too well. Remind us all again who the criminals really are? My country is still caught up in all this hysterical horseshit. Supposedly a 'progressive' country and all. Five decades and very little meaningful change in my parts. Lives ruined for no good reason at all over decades. While those tobacco vape legal pushers shops are are allowed to be springing up everywhere. Screaming hypocrisy, cynicism, entrenched ignorance and myth making at every level.

Attachments

• 2812445-0bfeb8efcbdf0bd7ca7e9f6aebba447b.jpg
    2812445-0bfeb8efcbdf0bd7ca7e9f6aebba447b.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 34
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

If anyone has wonder haze seeds I’d recommend growing them- that’s some strong stuff.
Must’ve been around 15 years ago, I’d been smoking some good buds so was plenty stoned- scored an eighth of wonder haze and it just cut right through everything else… straight to the front centre of my brain.
Tried many times to find some since but no luck.
Yeh good smoke was that, Rez seeds made those. I didn't grow any of his gear but got round to smoking plenty.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Yeh good smoke was that, Rez seeds made those. I didn't grow any of his gear but got round to smoking plenty.
A friend of a friend grew it, but only once- he’d only let my mate have an oz so I was only able to get an eighth. Definitely made an impression on me though.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Is it the resin that’s 30-40% in these strains or the bud? Surely a bud is like 70/80% plant matter

Mudballs2.0

Lemon skunk.3 summers ago i think..someone has decent lemon skunk in america....for real.idk my friend is from the fresh 20something gen and that's what he said it was...i believe my fam guys..

goingrey

That must make some nail biting hash
Yeah I dunno. Good return when extracting for sure but..

I have tried some high THC extracts and they were good but kinda boring.

The absolute best hashes I have smoked have been Moroccans made from the traditional landrace which is a 2.5% - 5% THC strain.

THC content isn't everything. But these high THC strains are still some kind of wonders of the world and interesting.