What's new

Strongest Cannabis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira_dk3

I just started to grow indoor, but its very hard to choose what strain to grow!
I would be very happy if you could recommend me a very good strain from Nirvana.
I prefer Indica but a mix is great too

Thanks alot :)

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome to ic mag akira :wave:

i dont recommend you anything from Nirvana Seeds ... , but something like Mountain Mix / Legends Seeds for €29.56 , thats a bargain price for primo genetics by a reputable breeder

its available at seedboutique right now ...

Fj

Akira_dk3

welcome to ic mag akira :wave:

i dont recommend you anything from Nirvana Seeds ... , but something like Mountain Mix / Legends Seeds for €29.56 , thats a bargain price for primo genetics by a reputable breeder

its available at seedboutique right now ...

Fj

edit; already made an order :)

Do you know the about how fast the shipment is?

I live in denmark

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the original describtion from the boutique for Mountain Mix / Legends Seeds

Here is a sampling of our wares for the skeptical or financially challenged. All the genetics used are elite collections from British Columbia, mostly kept for resin content and flavour. Some genetics used include the Red Eyed Bride, Soulshine, Biker Bob, SOL Sweet Skunk, California Orange, UK Cheese, SOL Grapefruit, DJ Short Blueberry and Flo. What you can expect are top notch genetics at a rock bottom price, and some lovely full melt Hashish.

i dunno how long it takes from Denmark > bootique and back , its about 10 - 12 working days to central Eu ... :smoke:

Fj

R

ranneG

Havent tried nirvana but i know something.......it usually takes 4 or 5 days from bou to DK

Akira_dk3

Okey nice, i can't wait to get started :)

Right now im running 7 lowryders outdoor :)

Had 2 hazegum but both were males -.-

BongRipkenJR.

Nirvana is a shitty seed company. They just take other peoples genetics and change the name slightly. They are like seeds your buddies would produce in their closets. Im not saying you cant get some really good chronic off of them though, but the seed business is a shady one. I suggest Island sweet skunk especially if you are new to growing. Im not sure, but I think Federation puts it out. There are plenty of good beans out there though. www.seedbay.com. Get some funky stuff that you dont ever see in your parts. That way everyone can trip when you got some genetics from California or Australia. Im not much into ordering seeds though. Too much of a hassle.

T

theratings

Try not to get distracted by naysayers and the like, you can find some great mothers without spending over $45 on a pack of seeds. Nirvana is not a bad company. I notice they, along with Mandala, have earned a bad rep on a lot of forums but they're great for the price.

H

Hal

I've never heard of Mandala having a bad rep, at least on IC Mag.

Nirvana is what it is, nothing fancy, cheap, with pretty nice results, but not anything you will be able to brag about to those who want the "strain of the moment." If you are on a budget, and don't know any where else to get seeds from, Nirvana is a workable solution.

But I would go with the Mandala gear.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Nirvana is great, out of five females I bet you will get a good plant that you can take a cut from and use it in the future.
But, if you want straight up potent plants anything from Soma!

THC123

Veteran
Nirvana is good seed co , don't let the prices fool you , i sometimes think higher prices and flashy names cause people to think that those seeds are best , like marketing a car.

I love their price philosophy , everything at the same price and not too high.

Plus don't forget , mau worked at positronics and also lots of those genetics are available there

I would go for white rhino or afghan or aurora indica(when talking nirvana)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nirvana BV is a co-operative seed co.

This is NOT indica,, but Haze19 x Skunk#1 [Nirvana BV] gives nice crops for cheap,, if you have time and space to grow them... some plants are trancy and very strong in effect,, makes the best scissor hash IMO :canabis:

Otherwise check out seedbay,, theres some nice packs on there right now :D

MobbDeep

Ive NEVER heard anything bad about Mandala..as for a very good nirvana indica..Ill give you some..I havnt tried all of them,only some..

1.aurora indica- supposedly there best indica,grows short and good for sog..good yielder,and has a purple pheno if your lucky..ive smoked it,and the high is DEF couchlock..just leaves you in a blank daze with chinky azz eyes..

2.white rhino

3.afghani-supposely one of the BEST afghani around..even better than sensi seeds

4.papaya-i havnt read too much about this one,but they also suggest this one has a very narcotic high..

5.ak48-ive grown this one..very easy to grow,streetched ALOT though in flower..smells EXACTLY like fruity loops cereal..very sweet,"sticky"..musky smell..i loved the smell on this one..cures to a very heavy orange smell..kinda like a orange air freshener..grows VERY fast,with thick stems and big leaves..i flowered at around 810 in..they ended up like 3ft+..very bushy with buds EVERYWHERE

R

Red Swan

There are lots of "breeders " who take other peoples work or "elite clones" do almost no work on them and charge 150 for shitty overhyped plants.

At least with Nirvana , they are honest about what that are doing.
In my experience Aurora Indica and White Widow gave me better results than
150 dollar seeds I bought that turned out to be hermie prone . I really liked Nlx Big Bud too. I think I paid 15 bucks each at the time.

All "elite cuts" were from a seed once. I would put a good pheno from AI or WW against anything you can for Buy 100+. Bucks.

Nirvana has some hidden gems.Aurora Indica x Bubba Kush would probably mAke a fun cross.

Akira_dk3

As you guys see, i already made an order from legend seeds mountain mix :)

I would be very happy if someone have grown this before and meaby could be me a feed back.

BongRipkenJR.

Its amazing how people support the blatant rip off of other peoples years and years of hard work. Just pay the extra money and support a seed company that actually put work into the strains rather than growing out another seed companies shit and crossing a male and female. Nirvana is cheap, yes. Do they have good stuff? Yes, but only because they use other peoples reputable genetics and sell them back to you with very little work done. And to be honest they should start ripping off better genetics. Their stuff is so bland. You cant turn heads here in norcal with Nirvana strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts