What's new

Stronger Cannabis is better medicine

HempHut

really? sorry I didn't get that from his post. I figured he was talking about the ld50 in general.

Sorry, was referring to Mr. Charlie's post on the previous page:

Quote: "The LD50 for cannabis is so high that it is impossible to overdose."

What is the LD50?

Could be read either way, but I thought he wanted the actual amount and not the definition. But now that I look at it again, it would make more sense if the quote had said "almost impossible" if he wanted the actual amount. Oh well, we have both now for the thread. :)

makes perfect sense. stronger weed means you smoke less means you inhale less tar means you live longer to smoke more weed.
:thank you:
I have to laugh every time I hear that line in the news!
"This isn't you fathers marijuana!! This stuff is (insert stat dujour here) times more powerful than what they had in the 60's and 70s!!!"

They must really beleive that individuals will buy a bag, go home, and smoke the entire thing at one time.

Ya hit it on the head, Leon: I'll smoke till I'm blazed, then set it down until I want to get blazed again (1 or 2 hours for crappy shwag, 6 to 8 hours for nice guy or purple indica)

Its like the old joke:
Scientists have finally discovered how much pot it takes to kill a lab rat...10 pounds if dropped from a heighth of 7 feet or more and it lands squarely on the rat...

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
:thank you:

Ya hit it on the head, Leon: I'll smoke till I'm blazed, then set it down until I want to get blazed again (1 or 2 hours for crappy shwag, 6 to 8 hours for nice guy or purple indica)
i need to come live with you, no matter how strong or what strain the only time i had a high last over 2-3 hours was once when i smoked some "purple haze" i mean i was high for like 5-6 hours before i went to sleep and woke up still high.

i need to come live with you, no matter how strong or what strain the only time i had a high last over 2-3 hours was once when i smoked some "purple haze" i mean i was high for like 5-6 hours before i went to sleep and woke up still high.
I'll admit it...my tolerance has dropped quite a bit since "back in the day"!