What's new

strong Cherry smell and tasty strain ?

Seismic

dimodz said:
sounds good, i will wait :artist:
Here is the first pheno of the wild cherry, taken at 88days.

Initial reports are decent so far. Pulled 80 grams off a 2gal pot under a 600w, although there was a couple early nanners resulting in a few seeds, though nothing too bad.

Tastes like trainwreck with slight sweet fruity notes. High is just like trainwreck, quick...strong....and cerebral.

Not bad, but probably wont keep around due to nanner issue.

Edit: It will be interesting to see if the cherry notes present in the smell pre-harvest, will return after a bit of a cure.

phog

Veteran
seismic- looks very nice, thats a great yield out of a 2 gallon pot. why did you take it 88 days? too bad about the nanner, ive read trainwreck can be sensitive. hope it cures outgood for ya:tiphat:

Seismic

seismic- looks very nice, thats a great yield out of a 2 gallon pot. why did you take it 88 days? too bad about the nanner, ive read trainwreck can be sensitive. hope it cures outgood for ya:tiphat:
Thanks phog:tiphat:

I took it 88 because it didnt get to the 50/50 amber/cloudy trich profile which I like until day 77-78, and I do a 10 day flush.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
germ those cherry ak47 bx1!

Can I ask where you found them?

buddy from nord usa
i think the beans from cherry AK 47 BX is 2 years old.
i will grem in next beansday :D

Here is the first pheno of the wild cherry, taken at 88days.

Initial reports are decent so far. Pulled 80 grams off a 2gal pot under a 600w, although there was a couple early nanners resulting in a few seeds, though nothing too bad.

Tastes like trainwreck with slight sweet fruity notes. High is just like trainwreck, quick...strong....and cerebral.

Not bad, but probably wont keep around due to nanner issue.

Edit: It will be interesting to see if the cherry notes present in the smell pre-harvest, will return after a bit of a cure.

first thank 4 all the infos & pix !

i will whait what you say after the curing process .

best greets

D

slacker

i just finished a pack of pure ak from female seeds. 1was a very pungent cherry, rotted fruit smell tha i couldnt get enough of.1 of them it also showed quite a bit of purple color. the hi was not very stony but smooth smoke. i hink they are about 25$ a pack at the boo. i screwd up and they dried out t o fast and the smoke isnt very flavorable. but worth the cash. my two pennies worth at most.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i just finished a pack of pure ak from female seeds. 1was a very pungent cherry, rotted fruit smell tha i couldnt get enough of.1 of them it also showed quite a bit of purple color. the hi was not very stony but smooth smoke. i hink they are about 25$ a pack at the boo. i screwd up and they dried out t o fast and the smoke isnt very flavorable. but worth the cash. my two pennies worth at most.

have some pix about that pure AK cherry with you have found ?

thx in advance

G

Guest 224837

my buddy has a cherry kush but I don't know which company it came from.