What's new

String Cheese Incident

D

danimarie193

I have seen them over 100 times and they are one of my favs but sadly no i will not be able to make any of the upcoming shows.

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Man I wish. Blew my load on phish summer and camp bisco.

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Never heard of them... But if its anything like phish concert i would assume i would have blast... Went to two phish concert this year first one was over in Jersey an then i went to the super bowl in NY talk about a blast 3 days of camping an phish

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
they put on a sick show they played everynight at electric forest this year. one night they ended the show with some dub/bass/electronic which micheal travis and jason hann of SCI produce under a side project called eoto.

saw eoto recently they opened for bassnectar shit was hot. really enjoyed it!! almost to good for an open act.

dont know which festies theyll be at this upcoming season but im sure a few ill be at.:ying::ying::ying::ying::ying:

Collie Man

I ABSOLUTELY LOVEE STRING CCHHEESSEE INCIDENT!!! Really wishing they hit up the west coast this summer hence ill be out there all summer, to bad i won't be on the east coast because i'll know they will be hitting up many festivals.