ICMag Donor
Veteran
Main card (Showtime) (10:00pm EST)
Middleweight Championship bout: Luke Rockhold (c) vs. Keith Jardine
Middleweight bout: Robbie Lawler vs. Adlan Amagov
Light Heavyweight bout: Muhammed Lawal vs. Lorenz Larkin
Welterweight bout: Tyron Woodley vs. Jordan Mein
Welterweight bout: Tarec Saffiedine vs. Tyler Stinson

Preliminary Card (Showtime Extreme) (8:00pm EST)
Welterweight bout: Nah-Shon Burrell vs. James Terry
Light Heavyweight bout: Trevor Smith vs. Gian Villante
Catchweight bout (160-lbs): Estevan Payan vs. Alonzo Martinez
Lightweight bout: Ricky Legere vs. Chris Spang

Stream info:

FirstRowSports Streams:
http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/100973/1/watch-strikeforce-:-rockhold-vs-jardine.html

strikeforceposterrockholdjardine.jpg

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FYI for you guys - this is Showtime's free preview weekend, so everyone with cable or satellite should be able to tune into this one without fussing with streams.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Sweet, I'll get this one on the box. Hoping to see some sparks...

Cyborg just tested positive for roids, wonder what that's going to do to the women's branch of the promotion.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet, I'll get this one on the box. Hoping to see some sparks...

Cyborg just tested positive for roids, wonder what that's going to do to the women's branch of the promotion.

Heh, of all the women in MMA, if we had to take a guess who would be caught juicing, I think most of us would have singled her out.

i2aiEl.jpg

As such, this just isn't too shocking to me, and I don't imagine it will have much impact on the promotion in general. Granted the 145 pound division will be without a champion for a minute, but so long as there's cute chicks who can rip your arm off, I think women's MMA will carry on and Strikeforce would be foolish to drop one of the few things that differentiates them from other promotions.

Grendelkhan

Cyborg is totally on juice. She sounds like China used to sound and by that I mean she sounds like a man trying to sound like a woman. This is Jardine's first time fighting at this weight class I can't imagine him having much of a tank with all that weight lose. It can be done but usually it takes a bit to get used to that weight cut. I am curious to see how king lawal does. I want to see if he's stepped up his striking or is he going to rely on wrestling like he usually does. Good fights and good night.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
got here a little late, almost halfway through T Woods fight. i think he takes this one

also picking King Mo, Lawler and Rockhold

Rockhold is from my town,... SANTA CRUZ 831!!!!@!

RetroGrow

Veteran
Heh, of all the women in MMA, if we had to take a guess who would be caught juicing, I think most of us would have singled her out.

i2aiEl.jpg

As such, this just isn't too shocking to me, and I don't imagine it will have much impact on the promotion in general. Granted the 145 pound division will be without a champion for a minute, but so long as there's cute chicks who can rip your arm off, I think women's MMA will carry on and Strikeforce would be foolish to drop one of the few things that differentiates them from other promotions.

Funny they only just now caught her. In Brazil, steroid use is common among females, believe it or not. They do it to have large thighs/butts/muscles. Steroids readily available there.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
wtf is up with the refs? they keep standing it up at the wrong times and not standing it up when they shoudld...

and the crowd seems really really out of it...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
damn Lorenz Larkin never had a chance

wtf is up with the refs? they keep standing it up at the wrong times and not standing it up when they shoudld...

and the crowd seems really really out of it...

yah some weird standups, but hey the wrestlers are still winning! i thought the Larkin stoppage was legit, not sure why they brought it up

RetroGrow

Veteran
Did anyone else notice on the replay that the flying knee missed and went right over his head?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i think it grazed him... when Lawler landed on top he went right to Ground n Pound mode though..

how about the great acting job by Lawler after that illegal knee? GODDAMN they need to change that rule. allow kicks and knees on the ground like the Japanese do.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Damn I missed it...took the wife to dinner. I won't let that happen again lol. Youtube here I come.
Shcrews I suppose they have to try to keep fighters from getting killed. I don't know if you've ever seen UFC's 1-4, but in my opinion they were the best. Royce Gracie is my hero

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
HAHA that wikipedia ....

you know, I actually saw Tyron Woodley fight live in San Jose. He knocked out his opponent, and i became a fan.

however, since then he has become a glorified blanket, even more boring version of John Fitch.... I hope he sees how Fitches career is turning out.