What's new

Strength of homemade liquid organic fertilizer using ec meter?

XLNordic

organic-farming.jpg

I dont have any expensive lab equipment but i do have a cheepo chinese PH and EC meter.
my idea was that i measure ec level on tap water and then on premix ready to use Biobizz organic nutrient water so i know the ec of a ready to use batch.
then dilute my diy nutrient until i reach same ec level as the ready to use solution store bought fertilizer.
And that way find out how much my homemade can be diluted?
i currently have a big 200 liter/50 gallon plastic barrel with a dead fox ( story short, it killed some of my chickens but then the dogs caught and killed it), wood ash from the stove, compost soil, sugar, pickled red cabbage ( Laptic Acid Bacterie), milk and rice ( LAB) and later im going to add stinging nettles and seaweed.
But it would be nice to know how strong it turns out when its finish fermented
Hopefully i can determine that using my EC meter?

XLNordic

I might to to do trial and error test when its finished fermenting.
Yes, that shitty fox killed 3 of my chickens in the morning and was stupid enough to try his luck again. In the evening.
But now he can repay by making my cannabis plants bigger since he is the reason i have less eggs in the morning and i always get grumpy when i dont have my share of egg and bacon to start my day.

I also found inspiration for my new slogans:

CLBA seeds.
Genetics to die for.

CLBA seeds.
Created by nature.
Literally!

CLBA seeds.
Not Fox Organic, but organic fox

😂🤣😂

goingrey

Not sure how comparable the EC will be between your brew and BioBizz's with different ingredients... Dunno what they use but all except fish mix are vegan so not dead foxes. :D