What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Street Prices for Weed in Vermont

radioman

Well I'm just an average smoker & an occasional small time grower. When I grow a few plants - it ends with Me. I don't sell anything & I don't like to buy weed. But unfortunately - there are times when I must. So i just wanted to start a thread on "Street Prices"...
This year I ran out in April - So from April until the end of September I was buying weed again. I actually wrote down what I spent & how long it lasted...
I generally bought a "Slice" (an 1/8 oz.) at a time but a few times I bought a quarter & a couple time I bought $20 bags. Anyway I paid between $35 - 40 - 45 for a "Slice". I paid $70 - 80 for a quarter & one time I paid $50. For the $20 bags - it weighed between 1.5 -2.0 grams each time... In the 6 months I bought weed - I spent $715...
For the Weed itself - it was very inconsistent in quality. That's why I generally only bought a "Slice" at a time. I know the "Street Price" for an oz. around here is $170...
Anyway I am happy that I grew a few plants this Summer & I don't have to buy weed again (for a while anyway)...

CimbaKat

I'm new to VT and have been offered herb from $200-$300.00 never purchased any however. herb I saw for $220 was legit... kid at a headshop showed me. I'd pay $220 forsure for an oz of that quality, it was same caliber I'd pay $215 to $225 for in NJ. It was fire. I'm from NJ and had access to serious fire powa from 16 to 28.. so I hate fuckin with street herb from strangers...only trust family connects and family growers really... I had street herb from my old state before moving, I copped a QP, GG4, Skittzlez, Gelato, Cake Batter, lasted 2 months until our first harvest. Timing was damn near perfect.. ran outta herb when I was trimming so it was nice time to taste the trim..

I noticed herb seems to be marginally more expensive in VT.. it's like 2010 prices it seems... 2 outta 3 people told me $300. I paid that much in 2008-2011 for herb... and it was emerald Triangle cali bud... dankest shit to date barring our meds. NJ you can get $200.00 oz of named herb that I personally think is garbage but for your average joe it's fire. For a med patient such as myself, i wont touch the stuff. $220 to $250 is way higher grade. $850to$900 qp for bang bang. got street herb from a family member that they brought up for us in and my wife and I wont even smoke it. Our harvest came and my bro brought herb up because he didnt know if we were gonna 30 day cure or not and we cant smoke that shit after smoking ours. That booty garbage shit weed can fuck off with it's silly odor, boof taste, and comical price tag. Harsh as can be.. like lung rape. Grow your own indoors. Set ups run cheap... for $715.00 you could've done a decent indoor setup honestly. If you need help just holla... I've set up people's grows and have spreadsheets of tent set ups and requirements.. was gonna do home grow consultations at one point.

Last edited:
E

ESTERCHASER

lots of folks who like grass know very little about the plant.
Ive seen college kids pay 60 an eigth! flaovor of the month kids love fads with cannabis i guess. i say grow your own.............or start a collective locally with trustworthy growers. Up here i get 25 a slice but my source is an emotional rollarcoaster and 50 yr old man whore...so yeah its best i get my cure jars full if i can help a fellow grower i will in a heartbeat. Theres no need for egos and such in this thing.

Latest posts

Latest posts