What's new

Stray's Corner

G

Guest 64665

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stray again.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Craven :)...really interested in vertical set-up as i see the benefits in yield,same flower time,better footprint so whats not to like about it?
because of space restraints,i am rocking a DR100 (1x1x2) ,400w SuperSun2 aircooled hood which works well in my opinion,but when i get a larger space to play in, gonna give it a whirl for sure..

Your shit is lookin amazing in here bro. Thats a helluva bush you got there.

My 1st vert grow was with a 4oow in a DR80. Easy as hell, temps dropped as soon as I got rid of the hood. I havent looked back since. I'm not gonna clutter ya shit up wit old pics, but here's a link...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115680

Lovin this thread bro. Keep the pics comin!

:tiphat:

S

Stray

^^ that DD shrub is just incredible Stray pants, just awesome.. K++++
the pants are no more stray'er than yours muddy Mud Man :) you know how she do!!

Looking beautiful, Stray
Thats some huge nugs :jump:
thanks homie lovin your lab style clean grows too,keep it up

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stray again.

what's up with that?? :bigeye: get your head down for the bean showdown!!

Your shit is lookin amazing in here bro. Thats a helluva bush you got there.

My 1st vert grow was with a 4oow in a DR80. Easy as hell, temps dropped as soon as I got rid of the hood. I havent looked back since. I'm not gonna clutter ya shit up wit old pics, but here's a link...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115680

Lovin this thread bro. Keep the pics comin!

:tiphat:

i see the vision, i see it! many thanks for the link and hitting me up with some confidence to seriously think about this set-up.
Only issue is that i can see that i'm gonna have to slice down veg time or run clones only...the DR100 gets pretty packed with 4-5 plants in there veg'd for 8 weeks!! also loosing quite a portion of the tent due to neg pressure(vert will help alleviate that??) anyway some great shows of how it's done bro :headbange

S

Stray

had poor germ rates with this 5 pack and got this 1 girl who was a real runt and lagged behind everything for an age and then took off!!...not HUGELY i know but i love smoking Buddha in the 'dam so was keen to keep her on board to finish her...

SOMA BUDDHAS SISTER

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HERB!! really nutty haze that has awesome structure,real pungent throughout it's life, usual easy growing herb expected from SOMA..:respect:
SOMA SOGOUDA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not the BIGGEST buds on IC!!! we happy though:bigeye:...should see what me and my boys used to smoke around these ways:puke:

all good homie, i prefer a pretty bud over the big ones anyway! soma is peace, we ran his stinky diesel for so long that the masses started asking for another flavor/variety...and just as quickly they came rushing back to the tasty D. we all think we know what we want at times...

no soma in flower currently, but am giving a lengthy vegg and passing a bunch around to spread the sour love!

stray pants now is it? those are under the trousers correct ??

Anyone know where I could acquire a decent commemorative keychain ?? Something that says wills and Kate with the date inscribed?

That would be peace homies !!

S

Stray

thanks for popping in people :tiphat: and the kind words :thank you:

CSG SSSDH

picture.php

ChemHaze Diesel

picture.php

picture.php

:canabis:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
^^^ excellont shots brother Stray> that sssdh has got me all crazy and baked like a zombie ! LMAO> superb man.. loving the black backdrops and purple hues K+