What's new

Strawberry Floss Test Grow

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How far are your in Stonedar the Bongdarian? Looks cool as ice, I know, ohhhh yes I know.....

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OOOh they're happy, fingers and toes all pointed to roof, IIII like it! They look great, looks like the right side pic is going to be your yielder. The right side is the Strawberry Hotdog? Whats ol' lefty smellin like?

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
yeah the right is from seed and smells of strawberries & like I said hotdogs. the left pic is of 3 clones in one pot so they are kinda cramped. the 3 clones were from my second female, it was huge. giant smelly blue-berry it out grew my tent. since I had the 3 clones that were started at same time I killed the monster and kept the clones.

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on Stonedar! Please update this thread when you can, I'm so interested in these seed's results. I knew Inrely was going to rip this cross a new asshole but to hear someone else is having good results has got me grinnin. Thanks a ton for posting Stonedar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYyRtkqsV6c

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Stonedar those look tasty. Please feel free to keep posting pics in this thread. Love comparing me some flowers of the same genetics.

My girls are starting their tenth week tomorrow and are ripening up quite nicely. Have some smaller ones that are starting week eight.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
9.5 weeks

9.5 weeks

These are easily one of the largest yielding strains i have grown. I am very optimistic to see the final yield.
They are going to be chopped in the next few days and i'll post up some dry shots when the time comes.
Norcal Bob you have done well my friend:thank you:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
beautiful colors and great resin production!!! You've done a great job with this strain!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in love with these ladies!

What wattage were they grown under? and what is the bud density like?

Cheers Mitch

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
I'm in love with these ladies!

What wattage were they grown under? and what is the bud density like?

Cheers Mitch

Hiya folks.
Mitch these were grown under a 600 HPS. The bud density is not what i was hoping for, though i think it was an environmental issue. Around week six my flower room went from a high of 82 up to a high of around 90. They started to foxtail when the temps changed. Also i cut them down at 9.5 weeks and they could have definitely gone longer, and that would have hardened them up. and if that weren't enough, my flower room is dealing with aphids.
Still these girls look like they will yield large. I wish i had given them more ideal conditions. y'all know how it goes.:ying:

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chimera's Mental Floss and your Strawberry D iv. They sure look perti! They real airy? Kinda shitty about the foxtailing, never been a big fan. You rocked these Amadeus. Looking forward to hearing about how they smoke~

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
day 66 and still going, I'll get some better light and see if I can take pictures in 10 days or so. when I harvest.

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is your heat in your tent Stone? She's getting some color or is that just the camera playing with me? Plz gets some more up, when you can. What kinda smells is she putting off? Thanks for posting Stonedar, you herb lovin Barbarian you!

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
BOB JUST WANT TO MENTION THAT MY foxtailing was a combination of not only high heat, but also a touch of nitrogen toxicity. I hit them with some later than usual as i was concerned with yellowing from aphid damage. Anyhow will get a smoke report up soon. cheers

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
I'm certain my plants wouldn't have foxtail-ed with better temp management. Temps hover between 80-83 up where the top of the plants are and drop to 74 or so at soil height so kinda warm in the winter.
The buds 8-10 inches lower aren't doing it as much.
neither are the 3 clones from the other female

as far as color the leaves are purple and ugly from being starved and low night time temps, the bud itself is greener than that picture makes it appear.

the female I let flower from seed never filled out anywhere near as nicely as Inreplyavalon's. But I think the other female may have come alot closer judging by the clones. still have 15 seeds to go through.

sorry no pics til the 26th or so

Latest posts

Latest posts