What's new

Strawberry Double Diesel S1's

whereisbrianV.

A collection of S1's from the smokeshow cut of Strawberry Double Diesel.

Here is the mother SDD in flower for example.
Screenshot_20230228-205625.png

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i am about to harvest a double strawberry diesel that r from rez, must be 12-15yrs ago - i have grown em b4, very dark weed.... the previous grows lacked punch, so started another seed- its been in flower 70 days (12/12)- will cut it this week - hoping for the best...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
here is a pic... the buds are small, grown in a 2gallon pot, with fox farm dirt, nutes, under a mars fce8000 at 70pct power in a 5x5ft tent..

Attachments

• IMG_2178.jpg
    IMG_2178.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 21

whereisbrianV.

here is a pic... the buds are small, grown in a 2gallon pot, with fox farm dirt, nutes, under a mars fce8000 at 70pct power in a 5x5ft tent..
She has that pine cone look going on. I found that the tighter node expressions throw more strawberry flavors. Hope you find a keeper.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
She has that pine cone look going on. I found that the tighter node expressions throw more strawberry flavors. Hope you find a keeper.
this seed is from the orig rez release... after strawberry diesel, he released the double... i prob sowed about 1/2 the pack years ago, didn't really find a keeper , so let it go... now every grow i will start a couple of diff seeds from seeds i bought many years ago looking for an elite- last grow i started '4' diff seeds . this one, something from mosca,sam the skunk, and a sour diesel (also from rez) - the double straw was the only lady out of the 4... hoping its something special

Latest posts

Latest posts