What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Double Diesel f2's

whereisbrianV.

Running through some feminized F2's I made with smokeshow pollen on dread.

Our nomenclature for this run of seeds is Dreadshow.

Looking for a expression that is as close to smokeshow as possible to backcross to.

Plants were number shortest to tallest at node 6 and flowered as I had room to pull them into the flower room. 1 gallon pots with seed plants mainly to get clones to run for a real test but to also find any herms or profiles that I want to avoid.
InShot_20231120_150828768.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Running through some feminized F2's I made with smokeshow pollen on dread.

Our nomenclature for this run of seeds is Dreadshow.

Looking for a expression that is as close to smokeshow as possible to backcross to.

Plants were number shortest to tallest at node 6 and flowered as I had room to pull them into the flower room. 1 gallon pots with seed plants mainly to get clones to run for a real test but to also find any herms or profiles that I want to avoid. View attachment 18967096
Looks good friend. Thanks for posting your work with us. I'm going to ride with you for a while because I'm interested in your work.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

whereisbrianV.

Friend, it looks like the bottom plant on the right has a little too much fertilizer from the leaves cuffing under.
They all get smashed as seed plants, no care is giving to them. They get what the all the other plants get but they are in 1 gallons so the dry backs drive up the ppms and the sensitive plants burn. They also got some over spray from floor disinfectant that spotted the leaves on a few, again no cares. I only run the seed plants to see if they herm or not and to get a idea of the structure and or flavor.

whereisbrianV.

Interesting note is that all of the expressions thus far have had flower structure way more aligned with dread than smokeshow.

The aromas are musky sour leaning with two being what I consider metalic haze like in aroma.

Latest posts

Latest posts