What's new

Strawberry Diesel

G

Funkadifi - did you get nailed, or were you lucky enough to live to grow another day?

weaterdayz

damn , those srawberry diesels look better then the diesels ive seen, you guys think starwberry diesel is better then the SD IBL?

Funkadafi

I'm not in any trouble at all. I take deep breaths and enjoy my freedom every day. Still have all of the grow equipment...currently housing tomato plants for the summer garden.

I'll share this with others so perhaps someone else may be wiser because of it.

my room-mate had a party at the house, despite my wishes of it not happening at the house, i was assured only the kindest and most gentle loving people would be invited to this party. someone came that we did not know, came with someone we did know...they "vouched" for this person...who later tried to force his masculine energy on a female. she pushed him away, someone from the party beat the shit out of him, got him outside, beat him up some more, while he was getting beat up...he called the police from his cellphone.

paraphanalia was found, despite my constant attempts to tell them they had to leave they had no warrant to be in the home. the found not herbs (we've been dry waiting for the harvest). We have 2 doors on the way to the basement that housed the grow chambers, both of them had been bolted shut prior to the party with construction drywall screws. <- that saved us indefinitely.

they kept asking us where the "pounds" are hidden. We had been personal growers , I haven't bought a bag from someone for years, despite it being extremely hard over the past few years we've told no one of what we do with our spare time. The next night after I was bailed I went home and filled our huge fire-pit with wood and gifts from heaven. :badday:

our lease is up in a few months, me and my roommate are parting ways, and perhaps someday when I'm not looking out the window every hour ...I'll try again....

G

Funkadafi said:
my room-mate had a party at the house, despite my wishes of it not happening at the house

No offense man, but I don't think anyone will become wiser from that shit. NEVER have more guests than you can handle or any at all as I prefer during your grows. Go to them or go out, no need to risk that. If you have a party at your house with a grow going your asking to be raped in the ass.

Funkadafi

"No offense man, but I don't think anyone will become wiser from that shit."

I for one am wiser, but at the same time your advice had been our mentality, It was one of those situations where you test something once and it goes horribly wrong just like you might hope it wouldn't. Real situations help others learn, it reinforces truths others might know but not really understand . Knowledge is wisdom, those are the reasons for my words.

But the advice is sound, keep devils out of eden =)

Very nice, love them diesels just have never seen or heard of the strawberry diesel? Just the ECSD and the SD. I bet that shit is very tastey.