What's new

Strawberry Diesel Vs. Chem D

These were grown in promix undernieth a 600 watt hps, 9 plants in 2 gallons pots in a 5x5 chamber. Heres some pics at 62 day flower. I used flora nova bloom, liquid karma, sweet leaf, and hammerhead for nutrients.

Chem D:

picture.php

Strawberry D:

picture.php

Side by side:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

raygun

That looks like pure deliciousness! Nice work! Is that the clone chem D or from seed and whos seed? I presume if from seed they are both from Rez's offerings.

Thanks everyone, the girls got the axe today, damn things were toppling over and I started to see some sterile nanners poppin up on a few of the strawberry diesels. They were done anyhow. I'll have some bud shots and final weight soon. Peace~

E

eidanyosoy

umm what size when flowered etc etc. we could really use those numbers before you post a harvest number, for comparative functions....at least i could. If you measure pre and post it shows the density loss, which i like to see; to compare it to other grows of similar methodology.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive actualy got a pack of StrawD from the firest batch Rez ever did,,,,i keep promissing myself il crack them....

lookin at stuff like that makes me want to crack them right now!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like a heavy Sour Pheno to me,,,,,it even has MASS dominate calax stucture....that plant is niceeeeee,,,very nice selection

is it defo the "D" clone??, "could your temps have got a lil hot" ,,,,i read the "D" has a grate yeald,,,,your StrawD is lookin like a better yealder from here...

good flushing too

RESPECT

picture.php

Last edited:

KISE1

Yum! Let me know how that shit smokes man. I'm about to flower mine in a week. So far the Chem is keeping up with the Strawberry in bushiness. I can't wait to try that shit!

Latest posts

Latest posts