What's new

strawberry cough.......

Sugar

very nice CBF! cool thread! ;) ive grown out a number of very nice strawberry tasting plants myslef, every canna plant has a fruit counterpart! ;)

were did your sc come from? is it from GE?

Sweet,
Sugar.

G

Sugar said:
very nice CBF! cool thread! ;) ive grown out a number of very nice strawberry tasting plants myslef, every canna plant has a fruit counterpart! ;)

were did your sc come from? is it from GE?

Sweet,
Sugar.

hey sugar, yep picked up four packs to look over, try and find the clone only plant.

was up in the grow this am, and finally they are startin to get asweet candy smell to um, so she prolly will get the SB smell and taste, now that will be the shite.

pleasure
CBF

G

Cool, Do you got any plan for it Rez? I'm hoping so, love that firecracker.

G

Rezdog said:
I have some Original Strawberry Cough coming,stay tuned.

look forward to pics when ya have um goin, somethin to bump mine agaist.

pleasure
CBF

G

couple............

couple............

..............from this am, shes at 42 days flr. bubblegum smell, no fruit yet. still 3 wks to go, think she will be a heifer:D

593SBcoughbud42day-med.JPG

593SCoutside42flr.JPG

pleasure
CBF

G

CBF, those girls are looking awesome. You've got some winners there. I love the color of the first picture, I'm sure the strawberry smell will come on later in flowering.
Awesome job, keep it up.

Hybrid

CBF?

CBF?

Looking SWEET.. Hope ur gonna do a little smoke report on that one? Does she smell like berries yet? or is she suppossed too taste like berries?

Hybrid

G

Re: CBF?

Re: CBF?

Hybrid said:
Looking SWEET.. Hope ur gonna do a little smoke report on that one? Does she smell like berries yet? or is she suppossed too taste like berries?

Hybrid

Ill for sure let ya all know how she smokes...........should have both the smell and taste of SBs. at present, she has a sorta artificial candy smell, with slight SB undertones. reminds me of bazooka bubblegum.

resin is really startin to come on. still have 2 or more weeks on er. so expectin large bud and resin growth in the comin weeks.

early on the stalk rub had a very dank spicey smell, have two others goin, one like this plant, and another stretchier plant. both have the dank early on.

havent even tried a test bud........now thats patience:D finally can hold myself back.

CBF

G

thank you.............

thank you.............

.............DrJay, all with your help and of course wife nancy;) really do think there gonna be good ones.

when your up and goin up north ill get with ya and stock up the greenhouse eh:D

pleasure
CBF

DrJay2001

now at peace
Man, I can't wait to move. Our home is on the market August 1st. It probably won't be possible to move till late in the year or early next year cause of Nancy's Mom.

We are planning and will build that greenhouse. We're going to start entirely from seed and have been saving a few prized ones including our Train Wreck 75, LSD#4, White Widow, Blueberry, Oahaxcan, Skunk, and a couple of real surprises :)

What is the heritage of Strawberry Cough? Is is based on Rez's Firecracker or was it Cherry Bomb?

Yours,
Dr. jay

ps: Beautiful deep green plants! Whatcha feeding them?

G

from where the SB cough........

from where the SB cough........

.........grown by a vermont grower, he was the originator of the SB fields, a afghani plant, he wanted a more cerebral effect, and crossed the SBF with a outstandin haze male which resulted in the SBC. kyle kushman of HT fame, aquired clones from the man, didnt think much of the guys grow, or the plants. after he had gotten home some time later and opened the box, he was suprised to get hit with the SB aroma.

was a tough to aquire clone only for some time, these are selfed beans from the clone. do have a male on the way:D

seems rezdog has some true breedin seed, hes in no hurry to get um out. DP is also rumored to be puttin out SBC beans this summer.

breeder steve has mentioned SB blone to come around again, and the selfed beans. so I think there will be many beans of this strain about by the end of the year.

these beans i have are from the true clone is what i was told. also ran a GF C99 male across the plant ya see, SB cruel:D gonna work them for a bit.

all the alibi are really doin well, had to tie up a sally as it was fallin over. the indy pheno is gonna be huge. the lsd4 are way varied, 4 girls and not one alike.

lookin forward to the sam finish and smoke out. wanna see what ya think.

tell nancy hey for me and thanks again for the help. if ya see anything ya like just lmk, and there on the way;)

pleasure
CBF

edit:D there gettin fed age old organics, veg and bloom, last week started givin um a fish seaweed extract for bloom. everydog in the freakin country and some damn cats are sittin at the grows dooor now:D

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
One awesome sounding strain and a wonderfull job of growing it!!More i hang out here the more jealous i get of the wonderfull strain's ya'll are growing.Once again nicely done CBF ;) .

G

second round of the SBcough:D

second round of the SBcough:D

few pics for the growas that i promised cuts to, two SBcough, at right around 4 weeks veg. side branchin is just startin to get goin, pulled um over slightly to promote branch growth.

so for those that anticipate these cuts........looks like a week week and a half they will be headed your way.

pleasure
CBF

593SBcoughround2-med.JPG

593SBcoughrd2_topped-med.JPG

593SBcough2_rd2_topshot.JPG

G

54 days of.......

54 days of.......

.............flowerin, plant still smells of bubblegum, bud is startin to phatten up.

593SBcough54daysflr-med.JPG

593SBcoughbud54flr-med.JPG

G

Man, those are looking really good. You got a nice coat of resin on them. It looks like your going to have some very nice cola's. They are filling in pretty nicely.
Great Job CBF

CBF those plants are something special. they look realy nice and i like the cola formations. I cant wait till rez gets these stabilized cause the strawberry cough looks good.

Latest posts

Latest posts