What's new

Strawberry Cough x SSSDH Test Grow

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pheno #4 Harvested Day 61 Week 9

She definitely requires supercropping and silica. Stakes come into play later for me.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

As always a pleasure everyone! :tiphat:

I'll have dry shots of #3 and then #5 soon as it dries too.

After #4 dry shots this thread won't be active.

:wave: good vibes blessings and much love to you all!

bigAl25

Veteran
Dear LyryC, What was the color combination:clear,cloudy,amber on the trics when you havrvested your plants? Mine are now getting to the all cloudy stage. Thanks for your help/advice.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dear LyryC, What was the color combination:clear,cloudy,amber on the trics when you havrvested your plants? Mine are now getting to the all cloudy stage. Thanks for your help/advice.

LEMME SEE!!! lol

I take mines at 10% amber. Honestly though it depends on where on the plant you are scoping.

Lower buds have 20% clear trichs maybe an amber and all milky while hte top buds will always be cloudy with scattered amber.

Its hard to say as each pheno is different for me and I have noticed that different genetics also have different shapes and sizes of the Trichomes.

I barely scope plants anymore - only testers before harvest for the first time. I go by the leaves and bare eye observation. These Haze girls have nice tall shiny trichs and you can see with your bare eye what the general consensus is between the trichs on maturity.

Plus if you follow your schedule and know where your plant is in bloom its all about just reading the signs - not so much inspecting.

I have noticed a few phenos terpentenes are different with the harvest timing. Some will lose the intensity.

If you are running clones - shave a week off your seed plant harvest times.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dry Shots!

Dry Shots!

WOAH DUDES! This last batch is the best so far... Everything was happy and grown right - the terpentenes are so strong delicious and mesmerizing that I'm almost out of the stuff already...

We'll start with #3 - pics are before final dry trim.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dry Shots!

Dry Shots!

#3 is weak compared to #5/#4

#5 - fan favorite - dense nugs - shiny trichs - strawberry cough smell/taste - stoneyyyyy = munchie madness weed.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dry Shots!

Dry Shots!

#5 continued
picture.php
picture.php

#4 - my favorite - SUPER HAZE right here - This bitch has the stickiest trichs - one touch and your fingers are sticky as hell - not that hashy dry trichome stuff. Smells like lemons berries - pine. This is by far some of hte stinkiest tastiest - gorgeous smelling bud ive grown. The only down side - cause there always is one... she is FLUFFY... Super fluffy but that doesn't matter to me... this weed will make your day disappear.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sorry I don't have more or better pictures. If I'm in the mood I'll do some smoke sesh pictures... show off these danks a lil more for OJD and call it a day... OR I might just call it a day.

Till then, Thank you! everyone - for everything!

DJXX

Veteran
Beauty thread....i have 6 of those goin now...still in veg though...bout 20" tall now....was drooling at your pics...OMG...jus beautiful work...DJ

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Nice work LyryC!! Killer!! Read through the whole thing today.
I love the calyxes upon calyxes! I think that must be a SSSDH trait when she's really happy. My SSSDH, and Cheese N' Chaze do that too!

Latest posts

Latest posts