What's new

Strawberry Cough before the chop!!

G

Here is my Strawberry Cough clone before I gave her the axe tonite.:D This was my 1st grow of SC, but certainly not my last after seeing how short she stays, and the tight, heavy yummy buds she grows. :yummy: I had to repot from a 3 gal pot, to a 5 gal grow-bag at around 3 wks into flowering due to being badly rootbound, and then overferted her a little after transplant.....but all in all I'm happy with what I got on my 1st run of the Strawberry Cough.

G

These dense buds will take forever to dry I bet, and it can't come soon enough!.....I'm just dying to try this stuff!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

G

wow!! Don't see may threads on strawberry cough, those pics match the reputation it's gained, very nice budz, and a heavy yield as well. Read somewhere Rez is experimenting with that strain...............

G

damn mang, looks sweet. frosty as hell, and they look hard as bricks. Looks to be a sweet specimine for someone with height issues.

tons of buds and not much leaf too, looks to be a winner from the pics, can't wait to see a smoke report.

THC

G

That turned out right Jimmy. Just terrific..................When am I gonna see you again?

That's the Kushman clone hillbillie.

TORC

WOW! Great work Jimmy. Never knew SC yielded so well. All of the pics that I had seen were of skinny Sativa structured plants with nice tops but not much below. Seems you have the right one. :joint:

G

holly cow

holly cow

hey jimmy ,, thats one nice plant ,, looks like it could do some growing if left to veg for a bit ,, i notice the long limbs under the buds ,, i have a sc outdoors that is fairly large size ,, then i have one inside that when i flower the clone ,, only after 2 week veg she stayes short and stout.. very good job ,, love the buds :yoinks:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oy Jimmy!
She looks fabulous! You really have it down now don't you!?
We'll be growing that clone out soon, I hope we do as well with her :wink:
The SC smoke is totally cool man. So much resin, through-and-through. The head is pretty unique too. Very very buzzy. But you probably know this already.

Yo friend,
cc

G

hey jimmy, nice score bro, real interested in what she smokes like, definitly showin the yield the HT cut is famous for.

have grown a few SC plants and ive not seen nothin close as far as the yield of the cut.

so if ya have time, could ya give me a description of its aromas a few weeks in and what its smellin like now?

CBF

Latest posts

Latest posts