What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry cheesecake Auto seedsman

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Anyone grown these out? We're the uniform? How was final product comparison? Im thinking of growing 50 out in a sog

MrFancyPlants

I grew one in my veg tent. Don't have pictures, but this is what I remember. She grew into a stick about 2-2.5 ft tall with little secondary branching. Darker than the rest of my plants at the time, could be N-sensitive. Dark, almost purple, tight but somewhat leafy nugget-like flowers, with decent enough resin and a pleasant fruity smell. High was very weak and meh.

I grew a pair of Seedsman's Auto Blueberry at the same time in the same conditions, and they impressed me quite a lot more with their yield, terpenes, resin and effect.

cfl...KING

Veteran
I grew one in my veg tent. Don't have pictures, but this is what I remember. She grew into a stick about 2-2.5 ft tall with little secondary branching. Darker than the rest of my plants at the time, could be N-sensitive. Dark, almost purple, tight but somewhat leafy nugget-like flowers, with decent enough resin and a pleasant fruity smell. High was very weak and meh.

I grew a pair of Seedsman's Auto Blueberry at the same time in the same conditions, and they impressed me quite a lot more with their yield, terpenes, resin and effect.
What did you yield on the blueberrys? How's much light?

MrFancyPlants

The Blueberries were 2oz and 1.5oz, if I remember correctly. They were under a total of 200W LED but off on the perimeter.

The higher yielding and stronger one:

IMG_20210708_161955.jpg
IMG_20210708_162005.jpg

The more resinous one:

IMG_20210708_162815.jpg
IMG_20210708_162832.jpg

They were both nice relaxing smoke but still probably in the low teens for THC, if I had to guess.

MrFancyPlants

You did 12/12 or 18/6?
It would have been 14/10 most likely.

I've grown maybe 5 or 6 different auto cultivars from Seedsman, Dinafem, and Nirvana. Overall my impression has been that unless you need the auto trait as an outdoor grower, photos are still much better on average in terms of potency and quality of effect.

cfl...KING

Veteran
It would have been 14/10 most likely.

I've grown maybe 5 or 6 different auto cultivars from Seedsman, Dinafem, and Nirvana. Overall my impression has been that unless you need the auto trait as an outdoor grower, photos are still much better on average in terms of potency and quality of effect.
I have plenty of heavy hitters. While they veg out in 18/6 I want to run a quick grow 60-65 day sog. I have 3 1wk possibly adding a 4th. Can easily veg all the exotics under 2 lights while running a quick auto flower crop in the same room