What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberries and cream x chem haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
Couple of dry pictures... although they don’t do it justice...
All I will say is if these seeds are released, don’t miss out.

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
This stuff is crazy... I’m banished to roll joints outside pretty much wherever I am- it stinks peoples houses out just opening my tin.
I love it :biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Update:
The small pheno still has the same overpowering quality to it, the tallest pheno still has the chem but as it is curing , it’s taking on a peppery haze taste as well... beautiful smoke all round.
The medium height biggest yield plant has a more fruity haze smell, I believe this one needs a little more curing before commenting too much, but the effects are a little more lively so far.

mr.brunch

Veteran
This smoke just tastes better every day ...
I’m going to try and find the time to make some ice hash tomorrow from the trim , I will be adding jack herer and somango trim also but I’m betting this stuff will terp all over them.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Ice hash underway ( trim from this run plus Jack Herer and somango from the previous run) by way of ye olde gumby hash method.

picture.php
picture.php

I have now sieved, screened and squeezed all the leaf ... the bucket is now settling for a few hours waiting to be siphoned off.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mr.brunch

What a great test thread :tiphat:
( sorry i not posted more i was watching the whole show from my phone )

Great pics and details and regular updates is what i want from a tester and you delivered

Send me an addy and il send you a couple of packs of seeds as a thank you for a great test thread

Your Guranteed to make the list of future testers when i am looking again and i recommend mr brunch to anyone looking for a good seed tester

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
mr.brunch

What a great test thread :tiphat:
( sorry i not posted more i was watching the whole show from my phone )

Great pics and details and regular updates is what i want from a tester and you delivered

Send me an addy and il send you a couple of packs of seeds as a thank you for a great test thread

Your Guranteed to make the list of future testers when i am looking again and i recommend mr brunch to anyone looking for a good seed tester

Peace

Thank you for kind words mate, I would be honoured to test any of your genetics.... there is clearly some fire in them :tiphat:
Pm heading your way!

Bubble hash is currently drying.....

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hubble bubble.....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Not as much as I had hoped, but there was no bottom larf on these babies, and they were easy to trim.
Now to smoke it :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers paddi
It’s very strong hash, for sure... kind of creeps up on you but very headstrong and tasty
Not for the daytime, unless you want to spend the day staring into space

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers mate! I just decarbed 0.3 of the bubble and stuck it in a coffee.... tastes very strong even with extra coffee and sugar...

Happy Sunday everyone :tiphat: