What's new

Strange upward leaf curl on one blade of leaf

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Any idea?

I am going with too much water and it got a little root soaked.

I am fighting whiteflies at the moment but I have it pretty much under control. It's not a bad infestation.

It's only one plant out of about 15 plants in the tent.

I have 2 plants in this pot so they might be fighting for root space. #7 nursery pot. Mostly a healthy plant, otherwise.

Attachments

• leafcurl-1.jpg
    leafcurl-1.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 53
  • leafcurl-2.jpg
    leafcurl-2.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 51

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sorry for the delay, your plant is suffering from too dry of an environment. Any time I see a Whiteflies that tells me you are in a hot and too dry of a place. Give the plants more humidity and water more often. Put out a bunch of yellow stickies to catch the flying adults.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If the Whiteflies are bad and your plants are still in veg you can use cold-pressed neem with a drop of dishsoap and they will leave the plant alone.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Thanks Creeper, that makes total sense. It's been a cold Winter and the gas furnace dries the shit out of the house. I was under 20% for the past few months.

Now that the plants have grown a ton since my post, I am watering way more and the problem went away.

You were right on with your diagnosis, doc. :)

The fucking whiteflies are a pain in the ass. I have a ton of yellow stickies out but I got some kind of mealy or scale on my stems so I use an eyedropper to drip Neem down the stems. Totally gross. Little slimy, wormy things and they squirm and die when the Neem hits them. Totally gross.

I absolutely refuse to smoke pot after it has had any kind of insecticide on it. I won't even give it away. LOL

Plus, two of the plants are being sprayed with STS so I have deemed this entire grow as a 'no smoke' grow. Bummer. 4 more weeks and I will bleach clean and start a whole new grow.

Hopefully, this STS experiment will go well and I will, at least, get a ton of seeds from this grow. However, the STS is having no effect after 2 weeks so.... maybe this is just a bad juju grow. LOL

Thanks again for the input. You were right on. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts