What's new

Strains with that Electric High

El Timbo

I find it strange that it's described as an electric high - it's nothing like getting an electric shock. Maybe more like static...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I take electric high to mean the type of high that makes you active, buzzing, speedy perhaps, and even jittery. Can be a great high, but with some varieties can be a little uncomfortable.

Just realised how old this thread is and that I have given rep to a post from 2009!

ArtOfSelection

I find Thai more trance like and trippy than electric.... also strong Africans i find trippy and sometimes narcotic ...........i find Columbians and Indians electric,... haze of course... and well selected mostly sativa hybrids ...i define electric as.... Sensory enhancing........ rather than sensory distorting.......a crisp sharp high ... i like to say...but i suppose its all in the eyes/mind of the high beholder :)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I take electric high to mean the type of high that makes you active, buzzing, speedy perhaps, and even jittery. Can be a great high, but with some varieties can be a little uncomfortable.

Just realised how old this thread is and that I have given rep to a post from 2009!

you are right:wave:, speedy, racy and it is uncomfortable :D sometimes I dont want to smoke comfortable smoke...

for me electric smoke is connected with smoke which comes in waves, it is such tickling that goes through the whole body , I experienced it with congo and thai hybrids... I heard black swazi can be pretty electric. it is not like being hit by electricity LOL I was at rehabilitation with my knee surgery and part of it was mild doses of electricity to my knee, and it is similar tickling.. :D

it is strange that some define sativa smoke as without body, they mean it is not sedative.. but this electric feeling, typical for some sativas, is body effect on its own, just not relaxing....

I find Thai more trance like and trippy than electric.... also strong Africans i find trippy and sometimes narcotic ...........i find Columbians and Indians electric,... haze of course... and well selected mostly sativa hybrids ...i define electric as.... Sensory enhancing........ rather than sensory distorting.......a crisp sharp high ... i like to say...but i suppose its all in the eyes/mind of the high beholder :)

thats interesting you say that... as I found colombians and haze which leans more to colombian than thai, more stony and relaxing, feel good high. not so trippy or electric like some thais... otherwise I agree with you there can be narcotic thais and africans, not all of them though.

:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts