What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains with 2:1 THC:CBD Ratio?

aliceklar

Hello. One more information about my Dance World. Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with the results when smoking. I don't feel it working at all. Nothing. Either there is only a little CBD in it or there is nothing in it, neither THC nor CBD. Too bad, I expected a lot from this phenotype.
That's a shame... Maybe there is some variation between phenos? I've grown 3 Dance World from seed and all have been really enjoyable smokes (embodied, inspirational high) If you've only grown the one, maybe you;ll have better luck next time?

goingrey

That's a shame... Maybe there is some variation between phenos? I've grown 3 Dance World from seed and all have been really enjoyable smokes (embodied, inspirational high) If you've only grown the one, maybe you;ll have better luck next time?
Embodied as in a body high?

Got a pack in the fridge maybe next grow I'll try.

Latest posts

Latest posts