What's new

Strains to awaken the Body, Mind and Soul

So this automatically rules out ALL indicas and their dominant crosses LOL.

This is a 100% sativa thread or close to it - for strains that give the most uplifting, inspirational, clear headed highs that inspire creativity and to generally get off your ass and make something.:woohoo:

I would also like to add to this your suggestions for highs that are of the opposite spectrum of that SATIVA type high - Racy, paranoid, trippy and gripping your chest. It invokes profound thoughts and/or revelations. Strains that come to mind at anything with ACES Malawi like zamaldelica.

So have at it sativa lovers what is your favorite "kind" sativa and your favorite mean ones!!!!

:peacock:

Ganja 13

Found a very, very sativa leaning Sensi Star phenotype.

Instantly opens all the chakras.......Very spiritual high

Here is a 123 day flowered sample.......peace

picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Nice Ganja13!

Ouep from what i know South Africans kicks, also South Indian ganja with others South Asians i think. Up body high with heartbeat problem if you stay lock without moving. Excellent smoke to play music, danse, love etc... Perso i've chosen the Swazi red, after selection i keep a batch that i named "coke" also cola thing terpz iam lucky j'ai une grosse chatte!.. True old Carribbeans could please you too RDW : Lambsbread, Fil rouge but hard to find nowadays. Peace

Zitz

Thai grass that gives a serene type of high, it starts racy then you get super relaxed and hungry, high last 6 hours and usually end in sleep. The Buddhas choice.

Africans

Africans

Hi! Nice thread!

A long, long time ago, when I was young I smoked a lot of Ghanaian and Nigerian cannabis and they were very energetic and sometimes nearly hallucinogenic.
I believe that most africans have those kind of effects. Seems to be common in tropical grown cannabis.