What's new

Strains that smell like roses?

ElRubio

Veteran

^^
True that ISE, thanks for posting.

One of ´em has that distinctive floral aroma like roses...
Especially the female number two. the other one was more musky, but the number 2 was very floral...I think it was the most Panama influenced.

P4300111.jpg

P4300128.jpg

P4300116.jpg

P4300121.jpg

P4300125.jpg

Big ups!!

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never smelt a rose smelling strain in it's veg state or as dry bud, however, when I ran a ten pack grow of BOG's Lifesaver, it produced two distinct smelling phenotypes in veg- a lemon and a strawberry.

When the lemon pheno was dried, it smelt like Lifesaver candy, however, its sifted hash smelt like rose incense and it had a beautiful golden ochre colour like the Red Seal Lebanese Gold of the 70's.

This was the only truly rose scented smell I've ever encountered associated with a cannabis product and it totally blew the flavour connoisseurs away. It was without a doubt, the finest hashish I've ever encountered.

I never got to sift any of the hash from the strawberry pheno, so I couldn't say how similar it was or wasn't but the strawberry bud was superior in potency to the lemon and also burned notably slower.

billy

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Rose?
I dont think that would translate well in the taste department.
I personally hate when I hit a joint and it tastes floral.

RoadRash

Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose ... maybe ?

"Those, who have already tried, describe the bouquet of aromas as very unique and complex, almost flowery and not skunky at all."

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got rose and sweet pink bubble gum in the red kalimist seedlots by accident but in there infact.
The testers have confirmed it's uniqueness and without expecting rose oils either.

Rose keeps re-surfacing. We have roses, they lurk in cannabis very prevalently just never predominantly across the seeds but quite prominantly and dominant in some ones out there.

We all have witnessed the oil maps of cannabis science via scientific measurements and it's included scrutiny.

Seeds tell truth but seed descriptions have lead most to immediate confusion regarding what seeds are really in a strain...the majority of them mislead, yet not by some clear mal-intent on the part of the peoples involved.

We need to include all roses as cuts in the same pods as the medicine cuts. They need a place to go. Cause they get lost in the lots...a Lot of Losses...a lot lost through mis-communication, not mis-communion, we do have these clear rose luscious experiences in our seed and seed.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
a karma train cut that ive tried smells like roses in flower but then cures to vomit/mango. the other would be blue magoo clone only- ive only tried the bx and had rose scents, but the clone only is ment to be very floral as well.

browntrout

Veteran
As billyblog stated floral smells/tastes come out when made into hashish, more notably dry sift.

I've made dry sift from MNS Devil that tasted like you had a mouth full of bounce sheets, almost too pungent in taste, smell burned was equally strong and smelled of incense,hash and dried flowers. Not so much a rose, but floral for sure.

I'd start with the DJ line as mentioned beforehand.

BT

Latest posts

Latest posts