What's new

Strains that finish mid sept

krk

Im a little confused by the question.. I bought them though. Ive ordered seeds from him several times I pay with visa and i have them in my hand within 10 days. I was stoned and feeling friendly when i posted that. Normally I dont tell to many people about xxx cause i want to keep him all to myself =)

peace Te Lilman

I asked because some of the strains you listed were not even put up on his site till very recently...

Last edited by a moderator:

krk

Greetings people...Anyone grown Guerilla Gold? I've heard it's a potent smoke and finishes mid-end of September.

I'm looking at giving GG a go next year here in the UK. Also going to grow some Maroc or Purple Maroc from Female seeds and a couple of HFH stains.

If your in the UK then GG will serve you real well, just dont expect huge yields, GG#3 is early mid aug-mid sept...with 1/4 lb yields if tended right. Excellent quality buds also.

Some phenos will be ready late aug and others will come in by sept 20th. None later than that.

L

Loud Pack

anyone tried greenhouse seeds anti mould strain outside here?

I dono which one is supposed to be anti mould but yes church with solid results, great mould resistance but lacking smoke. great white shark however has strong mould resistance and smoke/flavour too and performs great outdoors in eastern canada.

G

Guest 150314

uh ... greenhouse have a strain called AMS .. anti mould strain .. thought it may be worth checking out here on the west coast as mould is the downfall of most crops. I don't think the AMS would finnish on time here unfortunately... thanks for your input though.

T

tonto

iv only ever seen one decent report on ams, all others write it off,more like a fucking mold magnet, church is good (not in canada btw)

whodair

Veteran
m12...born and raised in buffalo ny

m12...born and raised in buffalo ny

she finishes outdoor with potent resinous and dense buds !!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shes a clone but ive got her bx'd into seed

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=196179

L

Loud Pack

To be honest, most of the companies/breeders on this site are not concerned with creating genetics that thrive in the harsh Canadian climate, aside from O.G.A. obviously. The best plan if you want a mould resistent, early finishing strain that will do well in your specific climate is to go the local head shop where seeds from an experience local breeder are usually sold. For instance, in Ontario most head shops, especially those that have been around for a long time, usually have a small seed list to look at. On the list, look for a less known grower with cheaper prices and in the experience of veteran growers I know out here they would not try to purchase seeds from Dutch and U.S. companies and try to flower them out here. This is because the focus of these local breeders is to your specific environment, to the area code (at least province) that you are trying to grow in and they are going to kill off any traits that don't thrive there. No disrespect to the companies on this site, and I'm not trying to promote any breeders in specific, but anywhere but BC is not the climate they are aiming for with their strains.

L

Loud Pack

uh ... greenhouse have a strain called AMS .. anti mould strain .. thought it may be worth checking out here on the west coast as mould is the downfall of most crops. I don't think the AMS would finnish on time here unfortunately... thanks for your input though.

Never thought that was what AMS stood for, definitely not one of my brightest moments, LOL.

G

Guest 150314

No worries I appreciate the input, to be honest I don't have much interest in greenhouse they seem to have a lot of negative reviews but with a name like AMS I couldn't help but be a bit interested.

I have pretty much grown or smoked all the canadian seed co's work and clones that finnish up in time and most are pretty boring smoke.. the search continues...

I am thinking it may be impossible to find something that is bulletproof enough to survive our fall and still finnish with indoor looks and a tasty potent smoke .. must make some sacrifice if you want to grow outdoors here

dmt

Veteran
i knowan old timer from western onterrible. rocked skunk #1 every year for like 30 years. he just gets hermie seeds every year from the previous crops. 1/16 of them are a wack pheno, but the rest finish awesome, look great for od and smell from sweet to rks. tried and true, with a great stone to boot, peace, d

G

Guest 150314

i believe it DMT, the best outdoor clone iv'e found here on the west ocast is polecat which i assume is a old skunk #1 ... sickly sweet smell so strong when fresh it can make you nauseous and nice frosty baseball bat buds when done right and in by the end of september.

these are early sept brought inside for a picture 5 gal pot yielded QP+
DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

dmt

Veteran
ya dude, alot of nugs of the sweeter pheno is have very squat rounded ball like nugs. nice taste too which makes aor breaks strains for me these days lol. always dome early. up to 4 weeks before everyone else, late planted too. he alwys does june 1-15 as it rain most alll june in those parts. perfect for outside acclimitization, d

G

Guest 150314

yeah the polecat seems like a early skunk #1 dense frosty buds, nice taste compared to other outdoor but not something I would reach for. nothing really beats the oldschool timewarp yet for me.. keep looking

I will try your late planting kush method this year and see if I can force a few that way.. the only ones I have been able to pull off here were taken inside into a dark room to force in the backyard.

skypilot

Hola !!

Ive been growing outdoors around the hamilton ontario area for about the past 7 years.. I plant about 20 plants and loose 1/2 to leo or rippers but thats how the cookie crumbles. Anyways Our climate isnt like our european brothers even if it is at the same latitude. Dont forget where the great lakes are and that really gives us a much different grow season.

Look at his Iranian x g13..I also grow his Iranian x chemdawg.

They finish when they say and yield is very close to what he advertises. I know people are going to call bullshit and thats fine..i thought it was bullshit as well. Infact i bought the seeds out of spite lol thinking "ya buddy done by mid august early sept..whatever..." But Ive always wanted to try g13 so i grabbed a pack. Fuck me was i wrong I couldnt feed it fast enough..it was insane. Both the iranian chemdawg and iranian g13 have 2 pheno types..one done mid august and the second about 2-3 weeks later. His iranian chemdawg ..finishes in the same time frame some of the plants were 10 feet tall...and done in august.
The smoke is epic..its the real chemdawg..its a strain thats hard to build up a tolerance to for me.
Ive never had a seed not pop or had a hermi ...100% stable females so far.
Peace: Te lilman

same here. never had a single hermie in any of their seeds and the iranian g13 and chemdawg g13 are insanley early potent plants. i just love their genetics. have you tried the sour 13? another nice one.

skypilot

If your in the UK then GG will serve you real well, just dont expect huge yields, GG#3 is early mid aug-mid sept...with 1/4 lb yields if tended right. Excellent quality buds also.

Some phenos will be ready late aug and others will come in by sept 20th. None later than that.

Are you the same KRK I got the SK#1 x GG#3 and Patriot Medicine from?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
well, if were having a conversation about growing outside in the canaidian north, can you really have this conversation,without me weighing in? considering, ive been breeding early finishers up here for 10+ years,i think ill give my opinion...anything from udg is going to finish, and really, is your best bet, guerilla gold +hybrids, auto affy+hybrids, mighty mite+hybrids....if you want a clonable,early-mid sept finish of AAA buds i recommend friesland, but i have seen better plants coming out of hybrids of her finishing 1st week of sept, with 0% mold, and very high quality..mighty durban is also another goodie....now about sweet tooth, ive grown out hundereds of swtbx3 and i can tell you without a doubt, it is the mold queen of the north, do not try and tell me this strain is suitable for outdoor growing up north, it's very irresponsible to recommend this strain to northern growers because they will not get a harvest,and any one that has grown it will tell you the same thing...ive never grown swt4, but i have grown many sensitve swt3`s to know even with a semi auto gene it will mold up to mush..2006 i lost about 7 pounds to sweet tooth mush...i have grown alot of the popular northern outdsoor strains and swt3 or 4, is something i would never attempt again...please dont take this as a shit storm against you or tooth, its really not that big of a deal, swt3 or 4 will not work up here....and quite frankly, if you have a spg cut, i cant see why anyone would grow swt tooths i find it is nothing like SPG at all, and its not that potent kinda crappy imo`...just speaking frpom volumes of indoor and outdoor expeirience
ran this dudes guerilla gold upstate ny awsome early no mold strain