What's new

strains said to help with anxiety, social discomfort, racing mind/nerviousness

I think what a lot of people here are saying is that you shouldn't use cannabis to cover the symptoms but use it's power to increase self awareness to monitor your inner dialogues and thought patterns...

roboto212

I have to just say it again:

DJ Short

He bred several of his strains to remedy your exact situation. I specifically bought a pack of F13 because I know I will find a keeper pheno to help with my ADHD. To take something DJ said in a thread: Many of todays strains are bred for potency and taste rather than the high itself which is the most important part of cannabis. DJ prides himself on his work and the strain you are looking for is F13 or Flo.

The essence of Flo and F13 can almost be compared to the essence of a rose: Fortifying, Uplifting, Emotionally Stabilizing, heart warming/opening, motivating. These are the most unique and sough after qualities of fine herb imo and many strains out there are simply a joke... potency pssh. NGA is right in saying that smoking can make problems already present more severe, or in some extreme cases creating a problem that was never there. But! I think that really only applies to certain strains. Cannabis is an excellent tool for helping anxiety and tension if it is bred for that purpose!