What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains i want testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
I follow CSG on instagram...

And they just moved to Spain..

And it doesn't appear that many seeds were collected from the new crosses. I get the feeling like they won't have a tester grow for these :(

connoisseurgenetics: Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness( Mulumby dom pheno) x Chemdog Haze male

-------------------------------------------------
connoisseurgenetics: Abusive Kush Haze from Reservoir rat seeds x Chemdog Haze from that dirty snitch Rezrat. The Kush Haze was very nice, quite SSH dom with a splash of Abusive taste. Strong Sativa high. A real nice strain the Kush Haze

-------------------------------------------------
connoisseurgenetics: Dogshit Haze x Chemdog Haze male

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No they are not just on holiday,,,
Connisseur has moved from uk to Spain,,,,,
lock,stock, and barrell,,,,s2

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Lots of Seed makers are in, or are moving to Spain :)

We have Internet here, shouldn't be a limitation... but you now, moving require lots of replanning and extra duties until settled...

B

bigganjabud

I'm gonna make a suggestion people

Ya know sometimes these things take a bit longer than expected

Well

If ya moved from UK to Spain would you have to grow out some beans to sort ya stable of parental plants out to breed again?

Another pheno hunt to find the closest reps of your mums?

Yeah pheno hunts take a while

Hope everyone is well

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
OJD is a well organised guy, I'm sure he's on top of everything. Can't see him having to start from seeds again.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sorry about the testers

I won't personally be able to send all these testers out to each of you and seedbay.com can't help at this time with posting out testers

I live in Spain now and won't be posting anything due to legal issues

I'm more than happy to send a bunch of seeds from the UK to seedbay for the server fund

The Cheese cut is in motion

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've relocated to Spain and have some big projects on the go and don't have internet access as easy as before so I apologize for not posting often

Any ? Private message me and il reply

G

Hi ojd,that's a shame ...Nevermind,I've sent you a pm 3-4 months ago asking if you sell direct or only through vendors,you may have missed it...Peace.:tiphat:

zamzia

Veteran

I won't personally be able to send all these testers out to each of you and seedbay.com can't help at this time with posting out testers

I'm more than happy to send a bunch of seeds from the UK to seedbay for the server fund

Peace

Hey fella!!

If you want to post them to me and I'll distribute as you wish? We can get this going. Yeah, not sure what the heck is going on with Seedbay, but hopefully they'll get back to it soon.

Let me know, DM on IG if easier bro.

All the best
zam

mr.brunch

Veteran

Peace

Thanks for clearing it up mate, was starting to worry....

Best of luck with your projects

Edit: gutted about the testers though, they sounded very nice

Last edited:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Welcome to Spain mate.
The market here is huge and there are plenty of growers.

Hope you have a better time here.
:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.