What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains for outdoors a 53N

celtic voyager

Afternoon all.
As the title says, I'm look for strain for a back garden grow, at 53N.
Ones that will finish before mid/end of October.
Was reading up on nepal jam x kali china.
Has anyone grown this strain at 53N.
Would it finish in time before winter kicks in

Sensistar42

Afternoon all.
As the title says, I'm look for strain for a back garden grow, at 53N.
Ones that will finish before mid/end of October.
Was reading up on nepal jam x kali china.
Has anyone grown this strain at 53N.
Would it finish in time before winter kicks in
Can’t go wrong with Violeta! One of there most cold/mold resistant strains. Idk if I would use a China cross outdoors with its density of fog/cold is an issue

Arjan

I'm at 51N and most Ace strains are too late for me outside. At 53N your safest bet are erdpurt, PCK, auto malawi and auto Zamaldelica

dilettante

I would try straight Nepal Jam. I had some many years ago and they were early enough at 51N. It should be earlier than Nepal Jam x Kali China at your latitude. Since you are growing in the backyard, maybe you can figure out a way to black out the plants and make them start flowering earlier. That would open up your options. Otherwise plant the autos as Arjan said. I liked the product from my Auto Zamaldelica two years ago a lot. You could also make your own semi auto cross with it for future use.

Latest posts

Latest posts