What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StrainFinder - open database with terpenes profiles by strain, let's help to grow it!

Piecho

Hey,
I found StrainFinder project some time ago. You can see the repo here and the live website here.
Author uses several labs results. You can filter by strain and choose processed/unprocessed flowers data.
I know that some companies like Ace Seeds do create the reports for their chemovars as well, what about collecting all of that in the single project? Developer is open for updating the database if there will be new results, lets make it happen together : )

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hey,
I found StrainFinder project some time ago. You can see the repo here and the live website here.
Author uses several labs results. You can filter by strain and choose processed/unprocessed flowers data.
I know that some companies like Ace Seeds do create the reports for their chemovars as well, what about collecting all of that in the single project? Developer is open for updating the database if there will be new results, lets make it happen together : )
Okay thanks for the heads up friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts