What's new

Strain? you choose!

Strain? you choose!

• Total voters

OGKUSH415

I thought crossing Cali O and Blueberry gets you orange crush?
Ive been lookin for the crush for years now, is C-plus anything like it?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well actually it's the meeting of DJ Shorts BB Pollen with Breeder Steves Sweet Pink Grapefruit (SPG) female, made by Chimera. He did do a great job I'm told. It's a Sweet Tooth rework with a different dad basically. :joint:

OPT

Ok well I thought the thread was closed already ,but my ISP must have just glitched, it's still up, keep them votes coming!

OPT

OPT

Thread is closing on Jan.1!!!! CAST YOUR VOTES if you haven't, Merry Xmas everyone!

OPT

Acotaco

Iv always wanted to grow c99 but that c + sounds amazing and like said above you could create f2s and go on a pheno hunt for that real orange candy tasting strain

OPT

Skunktoker, ya that ISS sounds like a treat. Sadly, it's sold out, so it's not even in the running anymore.

OPT

Bulldog11

Veteran
I voted for the ISS as well, but now that I see it is sold out I would vote for BlueberryXgrapefriut. May I also suggest you take a look at Resivoir seeds release that will be happening on the 7th of January. His genetics are second to none. His list of prices and what stains will be available are on some of his threads. At least check them out before you decide.

Edit: Merry Christmas