What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strain with vender recomendations for for nothern ny "mold resistant strains"

VG30DE+tt

so after losing alot this past season to mold with a few exceptions Zkittlez from new420seedsguy does really well in my area and had hardly any issues with bud rot all while having huge rock hard colas. and this was uncovered the whole season. i get that a green house is the best answer here but im just wondering what people have used personally with good results in a similar area prone to mold or bud rot twards the end of the grow season

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
so after losing alot this past season to mold with a few exceptions Zkittlez from new420seedsguy does really well in my area and had hardly any issues with bud rot all while having huge rock hard colas. and this was uncovered the whole season. i get that a green house is the best answer here but im just wondering what people have used personally with good results in a similar area prone to mold or bud rot twards the end of the grow season
Thats a good question, I would go to the ACEs forum and look at their stuff for the best mold-resistance strains. The breeder can tell you what would work for you.

Latest posts

Latest posts