What's new

Strain with the least odor throughout the grow, yet lots of flavorful product...

true grit

Veteran
One pheno i found of White OG from Karma. I was hesitant to keep her around because she had no smell during flower....but after a dry/cure- straight cake batter OG smell and flavor. Great stuff.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I love my Cinderella and it tastes divine but in reality if i could breed that flavor to be as strong as the flavors of most elite clones, well i'm pretty sure it would stink to high hell too...now THAT would be a project! try and breed c99 f2's to end up with a much much stinkier version of the same strain...

For some reason my C99 haS an extremely strong smell with a great tast. It smells exactly of fermenting Orange peels and is one of my favorites. Is this a rarer pheno than others?

TGT

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not sure what your getting at?

-just low odor?
-or trying to grow without a scrubber?

seymourbud

Got Bogglegum going in my garden right now. Two different pheno's. One of them has "NO" odor. None! And it has a nice citrusy smell after cure. The high is really great as well. Not a nightime high though. The other definitely has some slight odor to it. I guess it is more NL#5 dominant rather then the Bubblegum side. First time with this pheno, so I have no experience with the smoke. Although I am hoping for a more nighttime medicine.

I have a pack of NL#5 from peakseedsBC, and they were very stinky. So much so I had to remove them from my garden. I have read the NL#5 may have some skunk which causes the odd stinky pheno. I keep hearing that the Nirvana NL#5 is low odor, but I haven't sent in any $$ to try and find out for myself. The 4pck of Nirvana for $85 seems like a deal. I am thinking of 2x10pack of Blue Mystic and 2x10pack of the NL. Trying to find a nice nighttime smoke since the Bogglegum is my daytime choice. Good luck in your quest, and keep this thread updated!