What's new

Strain That Motivates You to Go Outside and Do Stuff

burningfire

Veteran
my opinion on this is , it doesn't work.. or you shouldn't do it, if you need to be motivated to do stuff outside, you will quickly go back to staying inside to enjoy your buzz.

what you should ask is for the best strain to smoke after a hard day's work outside.

then this is just your personal opinion, usually to end a day outdoors a nice light euphoric headbuzz is nice. there are plenty of strains that will give you that.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Blue sativas, highland sativas work for me. I agree with C99 and western winds, and add Jack Herer, and many hazes.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I would go with Blue Dream for sure, and almost anything from DJ short has a productive type high. Although you may encounter some indica dominant strains that have a couch lock but the other phenotype is more popular.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Princess Diesel: Motivational/Anti-Depressant/Pain control
C-99: Same though you may want to let it go 65-70 days if it's "too racy" for you. Does wonders at mellowing that edge out.
Sour Diesel: Wonderful but usually 'burns out' within an hour and need to re-medicate

Also strains that carry the "Lemon" scent/flavor tend to motivate and work as an anti-depressant really well.

Stay Safe! :D

aboleth

Uhhh...Definately NOT reclining Buddha... I can't even make it to the bathroom without forgetting that I need to go to the bathroom when i smoke that shit.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm running some G-13 haze right now that has a really nice daytime high.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Be careful with Blue Dream. I'm sure there are multiple phenos, but every time I've picked it up at a dispensary there was waaaaaay too much 'Dream' in it for me. :( Great for Tubing down the river, not for doing calculus.

indifferent

Veteran
Also strains that carry the "Lemon" scent/flavor tend to motivate and work as an anti-depressant really well.

Stay Safe! :D

Yes! This is something I observed myself, then I heard about GW Pharma having paid hundreds of thousands to a Canadian breeder for a strain that was very high in the terpenoid Limonene (responsible for the lemon scent/taste) so they can use it for sativex.

Limonene has multiple properties, but in conjunction with THC when smoked gives a clear, heady buzz that works amazingly well for depression.

Strains that are great for activity and depression are usually lemon smelling in my experience.

Trainwreck is a good example of this, I find TW the best for making me do stuff and works fantastic for my depression.

I have a Lemon Thai landrace that is amazingly good for depression.

WokkaWokka!

Neville's Haze will do that and then some meaning you will wake up the next day and be really surprised at what you did the day before. Plus you don't remember.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Often overlooked, probably considered boring, outdated or whatever but the standard bearer for everything you ask for.. I'll say it anyway.....

Skunk#1; the slightly longer flowering sativa expressions...still pretty fast, easy to grow etc, a bit of pheno selection will do you right

Careful.... if your head is like mine you'll get 'fogged' out after about a week of constant use. Other than that it's a great strain. :D

I

idoreallytry

my buddy RM gave me a F-13 cut and the wifey would pay good money to get me that weed tha makes me work lol,,,,peace

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Uhhh...Definately NOT reclining Buddha... I can't even make it to the bathroom without forgetting that I need to go to the bathroom when i smoke that shit.

god i love that shit though makes you dumber then a retarded inbred hillbilly with down syndrome though....

bromhexine

the key i think no matter what kind of bud you're growing is an early harvest if you want that up motivating high. even a pure indica can give you this if you harvest early enough. and imo any pure haze harvested too late can do the opposite.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NL#5 x Haze
Jack The Ripper
Z99
:D

I second that Z99 damn i loved it totally different high as im not used to sativas and the high they bring but 2-3 bongs later and ive got half my house cleaned and all my transplanting done in half a day...lol

Latest posts

Latest posts