What's new

Strain Collectdor Club

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
Keepers

My Mums
White Diesel #1, #6 and #10 (whitewidow x rez sour diesel)

BluePower #3 (blueberry x nirvana ppp)

Oriental Express#1 (e32TW pheno), and 2 new girls in flower

SSH f2 #1 & #12, NL/Hz and Sk/Hz phenos

PollenChuckRevised not tried yet, but it is very crystalline and smells of mango :) I prefer calling it DieselGum though (sour diesel x bogglegum)

Dads (in waiting)
Rez Sour Diesel ibl (from friends f2 beans from a couple years ago, Didnt get any girls from 6 seeds but kept the best male with tight internodes and a lemony fuel smell to it :) He's just gone into the seed/flower area and will be crossed to the above mums, except PCR)

ECSD x Deep Chunk (Cannacopia)

Early Queen (Mr Nice)

Oriental Express (BillyGoat)

JACKBAYBEH

"It gets passed around like that REALLY HOT bar ho. Everyone has had her, and everyone still wants a piece."

That's some funny shit right there! Brilliant analogy. So true. So, so true. :biggrin:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Here's what I'm working with.

Chem/Dawg, Blueberry, Flo, F13, Cocoa Kush, Vanilluna, Master Kush, Bubba Kush, (WW x Bubblegum x Shishkaberry x ak47), La confidential, G13, Headband, Lemon Diesel, Snowcap, Mendo Purps, Purple Kush, Trainwreck, Papaya, C99xGDP, Shiva Bubblegum (?), Black Kush (?), and some random bagseed from mothership, our pot of gold that we tried to kill, same with GDP, a s3 bubba kush, man I'm forgetting something.

Black Kush is a Kush x Black Domina (multiple males) hybrid... it's from 2004, Swan Song Seeds. :biggrin:

Acotaco

Wow I dream of what you guys have holy hell.
Anyways
hashberry
dutchtreat x hashplant
ssh
purple wreck
mango haze
but these are all between like a group of 3 people

flatcurve

I'm an OG old timer, and was growing quite a bit some years back but had to shut down. I had a good stable of moms that I really enjoyed, and probably would have at least twice as many now if I didn't stop. Started back up a couple years ago, and I'm really missing some of those genetics.

What I've got now:
purps
sour diesel
g13 x Deep Chunk (Government Mule)
ubc chemo
mikado

I grow the first three regularly. The other two are for novelty, and to be honest, I might be getting rid of the mikado to make space. Didn't live up to the hype. The chemo is very weird. It's not a good performer. Great high, but yield is low. I keep it around for sentimental value. The strongest weed I've ever smoked was UBC chemo. But that would appear to have been a different pheno that I grew back in the day. It was more of an indica. This pheno looks like a sativa. Tall and lanky with skinny leaves. Pretty hard to keep under control indoors actually. I know it's chemo though because it's got the same crazy leaves and triple leaf nodes. If it wasn't for the buds, you could easily pass this plant off as something else.

What I had:
Romulan x Strawberry Blonde [RSB] (to die for)
Romulan
ak47
ak47 x white widow
island sweet skunk
skunk #1
apollo 11 x c99
apollo 11 x g13 (apollo 13)
ubc chemo (but a different pheno it would seem)
Cali Orange
Afghani Orange
OG Kush
Bubblegum
And a couple of stable bag seed moms that were excellent. (probably big bud and a kush variety)

The RSB and Afghani Orange were the crowd favorites. I personally loved my original UBC Chemo strain. If I could save only three of the above strains, it would have been those. Unfortunately, I couldn't save any of them.

And of course, there are a ton of strains I want to get. I'd love a c99 pineapple pheno. I also want white widow, juicy fruit, some kush varieties, and maybe NL#5 or a haze for breeding purposes.

Oh, and there were also a ton of varieties that I tried that I decided not to keep. That's a pretty hard thing to do, and I'm sure those of you who pass the 8 mother point know what I'm talking about. It's hard to let go. I think the craziest one I didn't keep was a plant called Kiwi. It was for an outdoor grow, and I got it because I heard it grew tall with big yields. That much was true. But I'm not an outdoor grower, and this was a one time thing, so I didn't keep a cutting.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
1) Headband
2) Kali Mist
3) BubbleJack
4) ECSD
5) Lifesaver
6) GDP
7) NL5
8) Agent Orange
9) Blue Satellite 2.2
10) Nebula
11) Warlock
12) G13 X Haze
13) Crown Royal
14) GHS SSH

Waiting to be flowered from seed
1) Schnazzleberry #2
2) MNS Spice
3) Reeferman Petrolia Headstash
4) Mental Floss
5) Reclining Buddha
6) Moscas C99 BX or Sonic Fly
7) Mako Haze

Someone asked me how many strains I had in my veg room the other day. I wasn't sure but named them off the top of my head. I realized I was near 20. I have 2 or 3 of some of them. So it's getting up there.

If I had people I could share these with I would, but that route has not been very reliable in the past. So I've taken it upon myself to preserve as many as possible and try and put them in the hands of the right people when the time comes. If they come back one day then great. If not then it is what it is.

Lots of more seeds to pop, clones to be gifted, phenos to select, and seeds to make.

Nice thread.

Yes, what started out as needing variety has gotten a little crazy lately.

I was growing shishkaberry but it wasn't the phenome I wanted, so now that is out of my garden, but I did cross it with a strawberry cough, but I don't know what kind of smoke it's going to produce yet, but it's currently in flower.

I also crossed a strawberry cough with a white widow and got a great breeder male, it's so huge and indica and heads above any other seed I've ever popped, I think I found my breeder male, and I got a female that is in flower and I'm waiting to see what that produces.

I had some southern lights but it liked to hermie too much and I removed it from my garden and I crossed it with purple star but I haven't popped any of those beans yet.

Velvet Hammer is my first proven strain and she is dj short's blueberry crossed with pure power plant and crossed back onto dj short's blueberry, and ends up a sativa/indica hybrid. Very trichome laden and smelly, the smelliest thing in my garden, and needs to go about 10 weeks for flowering.

I also have
Strawberry Cough
White Widow
White Rhino
DJ Short's Blueberry
Denver Sweet Deisel
NYC Sour Deisel
Black Magic Kush
Pineapple Big Bud
Purple Star
Death Star
Buddah's Sister
AK-47
Mendocino Purps
Ultimate Indica
Golden Goat
Mango/Green Crack
Jack Herer
Sweet Tooth
Banana Kush

I grow in coco, and am a legal medical marijuana grower/patient/caregiver in colorado. I'm looking for a few more strains to add to my garden, but it has to be pretty special to make it in. It really is a full time job with so many strains and plants, but it is well worth all the work. Anyone who says growing marijuana is easy obviously hasn't done it very well themselves. It does take a lot of work and vigilence because a little thing like salts in the tap water can wipe ot a garden or spider mites.

I'm really looking for black domina and maybe a super lemon haze to add to my garden, or what are some that any of my fellow icmag members suggest to add? I like good yielders, and indicas and sativas or a mix is fine.