What's new

Stopped Growing Support Thread

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Yup, I'm with you bro. Lost my shit to a hurricane, and honestly I haven't got back up on my feet properly since then. Can't grow indoors with room mates, and family drama and crap going on, and its too risky and hard to guerilla grow where I am.

Sadly its been over six years since I've been able to grow. At first I didn't mind. Much less paranoia, and I could still find good bud. But it costs so damn much I can't smoke like I used to, and now lots of time I can't find any.

I used to smoke about a half gram or a gram a day. I've probably smoked an 1/8 in the last 3 months. Right now I've got some cash to buy a quarter sack or so but I can't find anyone with shit worth buying.

At the moment it sucks pretty bad. My dank dealer should be getting back from vacation in the next week or two so here is hoping to that.

Anyway, yeah I feel your pain brother.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to quit growing/smoking a couple months back. My kids were at stake so it was an obvious choice. It was horrible chopping my babies up, I was heartbroken. It's been rough since then. I was lucky enough to not get caught in the act with any kind of evidence on my property but I did fail a drug screen for DCS and now I have randoms till NOV at the earliest. I have substituted though, I have four veggie gardens now. I'm growing a plethora of things which I hardly even care to harvest. It's just not the same. The only things I really take pride in is the heirloom tomatoes and peppers, well I like the corn too. Who would have known you can get corn called Bloody Butcher? I won't be the same until I can grow again. It's part of my nature and I won't feel complete without it.

H

h^2 O

it was an obvious choice. It was horrible chopping my babies up, I was heartbroken. It's been rough since then. I was lucky enough to not get caught in the act with any kind of evidence
crime_scene_mgmt1_2405.gif

word play :dance013:

sorry to hear about that