What's new

stop flooding the market!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Love 731

Veteran
I am not a fan of this thread, allot has changed in my life. I use to be the zona man until I got hit, even then it was quality over quantity. Everybody trying to fix inside holes with outside stuff. I would much rather work towards doing as I wish with my time then concentrating on greed and keeping up with the Jones's. Too many worthy causes out there that need it more then my ego. To each his own and I wish ya all the best. Ever stop to think this money grubbing attitude is a big part of the reason the cause doesn't move forward. Stay safe my brothers, think about what really matters to ya before ya get caught up in a mess ya cant stand on. Peace, Pot and Karma, One Love:ying:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK folks we don't need the Feds putting their bullseye on us. Talking about shipping Cannabis crosscountry and dealing will do nothing but get some Fed watching us.....

If you need to you can discuss prices in your area without going to this extent..... Did I ever mention how some people need to be protected from themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts