What's new

Stones or Beatles?

supermanlives

Veteran
to each their own . music is amazing and everyone has their own likes and dislikes . i studied music and took drum lessons for a long time . as well as being in bands starting in school . jazz band,stage band.marching my ass off band lol and side bands. i apprecaiate alot of music . but wouldnt want to listen to alot of it all day long. my private drum teacher at the drum machine was a student of carmine appice ? sp? . i love the music man . it can make you happy when you feel sad , can make ya mellow when your mad.its a natural legal high to me.and thank god its all different. as i wouldnt wanna listen to rap all day

Last edited:
In my less enlightened days when I craved only heavy metal and knew nothing of the music that preceded me, I thought the stones sucked and the beetles even more. Even though the stones were just giving way in popularity to heavy metal at that time. Since then, I have come to appreciate both those bands music a whole lot. If I had to choose it would be the Stones as they were still closer to their heyday at my time and yet it is almost too close to call. Both are great in their own way!

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Now where are those damn Beatles? I mean the Stones are hard rockers...ie meaning they are still rocking.

I know its not funny but, didn't John Lennon die of Lead Poisoning???bwahahaha

the beatles music is almost as reapetative as your posts of late Superman...

so do you not do fat girls or do you not do fat girls? cracks me up man.

don't make me get ugly with you stoner

roflmao

supermanlives

Veteran
beth ruled . parents couldnt believe a satanic band could play such a song . lol. they loved it till they seen the musicians playing it. i still want a pair of monster boots . them boots rocked. i liked about half of their stuff.... (and axle is a biotch}. cant say i am cranking any kiss anymore but i still play acdc. big balls rule. my balls are always bouncin to the left and to the right ,its my beliefe that my big balls should be held every night . priceless. i got alot of acdc albums from the beginning in storage.seen em a few times in concert.

supermanlives

Veteran
ok axle wanna be, as soon as i get my kiss monster boots i am gonna bitchslap you down too an leave a footprint. LOL i so wanted those toothy boots as i kid lol.

G

greenmatter

this shit is too funny.

but as long as everyone else is acting like a groupie ...... Pink Floyd is a better band than anything mentioned so far, and AC/DC started sucking shortly after Bon Scott died :moon: Brian Johnson does o.k , but at the end of the day he is still just a stand in for the real thing. who has not wondered what back in black would have sounded like if Bon had lived?

what? I don't like fat girls in a sexual way, I just don't see rolls of flabby fat as "curves" but disgusting in a Jabba the Hut kind of way, sorry! :D
So yeah I think I still like the stones better but I appreciate them both.

VortexPower420

Veteran
this shit is too funny.

but as long as everyone else is acting like a groupie ...... Pink Floyd is a better band than anything mentioned so far, and AC/DC started sucking shortly after Bon Scott died :moon: Brian Johnson does o.k , but at the end of the day he is still just a stand in for the real thing. who has not wondered what back in black would have sounded like if Bon had lived?

I Agree completely Pink Floyd is #2 The Grateful dead reigns supreme on all fronts....Sorry folks its just the truth.
timbuktu

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
The Beatles then the Stones. You had to be there when it all started I quess. Led Zeppelin rocked. Aero Smith early days, Joe Muddafuckin Perry, Pink Floyd, The byrds, Cream, Clapton, Skynard, etc, etc, etc. 60's and 70's were a great time for some ROCK n fuckin ROLL. Then it all went to hell when Boy George hit the scene in the early 80'sand music hasn't been the same since.

supermanlives

Veteran
this shit is too funny.

when superman was in high school and was in chess club. the teacher played alot of floyd . we were all high. still good at chess still love floyd. thank you teacher you rocked man. money

motaloca

Now where are those damn Beatles? I mean the Stones are hard rockers...ie meaning they are still rocking.

I know its not funny but, didn't John Lennon die of Lead Poisoning???bwahahaha

the beatles music is almost as reapetative as your posts of late Superman...

View Image
John Lennon was shot
George Harrison died of cancer
The Beatles quit on top of their game unlike the stones who still drag on and milk their hits.
The Beatles repetitive?
You seen to have a lot in common with the real Axle.
Lemmy said it. The Beatles were real and the Stones some wannabes. You don't want to argue with Lemmy? Do you?
peace