What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stoners and Animals

BURN

Veteran
my best Boston friends

my best Boston friends

:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love it

BURN! I think I'm in love. That first picture... Haha and then the one of them just KO'd!!
Geez and those are some FAT buds you've got rockin there!

Keep em comin! This thread brightens my days up !

-Old School

The kitties.

The kitties.

They are on high alert whenever plants are moving through the house... 'Is Dad gonna drop some for us? Maybe we can steal a few leaves to grub on when he turns his back..'

picture.php

-Old School

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

I let my cats (kittens at the time) into the grow room every day when I was getting started back in 2000. They liked being under the warm lights. One day this one ate a bunch of seedlings. They've been banished from the grow room ever since. Lol.

This is from an old C99 harvest around 2004ish. She hates being around smoke or vapor, but she's a serious pothead. She'll eat leaves, buds, whatever she can find. I give her a leaf as a treat every once in a while. She gets lots of treats at harvest / trimming time.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

This is her other favorite plant. Catnip I grew last year. She would just totally molest that plant whenever I brought it inside.

m314! Gorgeous cat. I love the picture with the catnip. I've got some catnip seeds I just might pop. Was going to try to run them in the veg cab but figured my cats are already so determined to break in and steal the leaves of my baby plants that they didn't need anymore motivation to be snooping and sneaking around the grow.

Great pics everyone

-Old School

For the cat lovers...

For the cat lovers...

On my kitty calendar this is the photo and yoga pose for the month of February. Enjoy!

picture.php

:laughing:

-Old School

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I have an elderly calico cat that will sit on the table & eat as many small leaves as I trim & hand to her. I don't let her into the garden without a chaperone... :biggrin:

Bump

Bump

Feel free to share more ridiculous pictures of your pets!
For all the cat lovers, here is the kitty yoga pose on my crazy calendar for March.

"Tigre"
Scorpion Pose
Vrischikasana :biggrin:

picture.php

I hope everyone is doing well!

-Old School

Latest posts

Latest posts