What's new

Stoner4Life, is having a rough time...........

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

thanks you guys, I've been sleeping a bit better and that helps the head, backs been touch n' go as usual, today I woke w/the sciatica nerve just screaming, couldn't get comfort prone, sitting or standing for an easy hour after waking. it finally settled down while sitting in my office chair.......

G

greenmatter

some good sleep goes a long way,i hope you can get some more! sending some good energy your way. have a good day boss!

Nathan's famous for my homie

Nathan's famous for my homie

All beef !

picture.php

G

greenmatter

but the beer aint kosher holmes !

or do you know a good jamaican rabbi?

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey S4L, hope you get better and find some relief.... I can't imagine the pain you go through...

Did you try to use some Topical Cannabis cream ? I know it is very efficient for local pain relieve I would very much suggest you give it a shot... You can make it yourself easily if you have access to oil, check Gray Wolf recipe the holy shit in the cooking forum....

Keep it Green ...

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
S4L - have you ever tried electrostim for your back pain? They make personal units now that sell for under $300 - I know that's not cheap but for certain people they really help.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup I've had a tens unit, I avoid muscle spasms and what those units do is produce spasms, an unavoidably contrary treatment for my issue.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
yup I've had a tens unit, I avoid muscle spasms and what those units do is produce spasms, an unavoidably contrary treatment for my issue.

Wow, that sucks!!! So sorry that treatment doesn't help your condition, I'd be lost without mine.

trouble

Veteran
S4L, please know my brother, that you have many of ICMAG family members that love, respect, and want nothing more than a speedy recovery from whatever is making your life difficult at this time.

I know you well enough to know your an old soldier that has seen his share of battles in life. And my confidence in you is total that you shall overcome & win this fight as well

Hang in there brother. And if your suffering from chronic physical pain, drop me a PM, and I can help you if you wish!

:wave:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Sorry to hear S4L, have noticed your absence around the Tokers Den etc. Back problems are always pretty devastating, sprained my back that's never been great a few years ago, shit was fucking debilitating.

Hope you see some better and pain-free days in the very near future! :smoke:

S4L we never had much to do with each other, but Kayla and Kato died right around the same time, and we chatted a fair bit about it, that meant alot to me.

Wishing you all the best!

Thought and prayers will be with you