What's new

Stoned & The Dentist

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Hello Avato's

I wanted to ask how many enjoy going to your dentist for a cleaning or yearly check up?

Well I will be going for my check up & cleaning and I get a few needles to my gums but he rubs this knumbing stuff on my gums before he gives me the needles so it doesn't hurt as much but I have to say I can't deal with hearing grinding and all them small tools he uses and It makes me feel freaked out.

I never go to my dentist unless I smoke up until I'm baked and forget how many fingers I can see as just to get me to go I must be chained to the escalade and hand cuffed and dragged in as I dislike dentist or just even waiting for my name to be called freaks me out.

Am I being paranoid or do any of you get freaked when you have to go to the dentist for any reason and do you toke up before you walk Into the office.

Oh my god, I never go to the dentist high anymore. I smoked two bowls before I went one time, baked out of my mind. I felt every little thing they did in my mouth, twice as much as normal. And I don't know if it was because I was high or not, but the numbing injection in my mouth didn't numb me hardly at all. The guy injected me 3 times more than he normally would someone. Never again.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Why is he drilling for a cleaning? I think I read something wrong.
I smoke before going for check ups. I smoke before I do anything lol.

E

el Dream Reader

I haven't been to the dentist since I was 14, I sat in the waiting room for a few minutes and before they called me in I bailed out of there and went to my friends for a smoke.

Lakota412

I used to take 2-3 714's before going to the dentist, never any pain. But that was the 70's, now I get the gas and still no pain. Plus my dentist is hot.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
My dentist doesn't use gas and I only go for my cleanings and if I have any major problems but just the mere fact of waiting hearing them small power tools freaks me out and I'm not one for any type of tooth pain.

Frozenguy > Why is he drilling for a cleaning? I think I read something wrong.
I smoke before going for check ups. I smoke before I do anything lol.

I never mentioned the word drilling to clean my teeth lol

Frozenguy

Veteran
My dentist doesn't use gas and I only go for my cleanings and if I have any major problems but just the mere fact of waiting hearing them small power tools freaks me out and I'm not one for any type of tooth pain.

I never mentioned the word drilling to clean my teeth lol

Well you said you get Novocaine or some other drug because you dontl ike the grinding. I cant think of anything that makes a grinding noise that you would prefer a freaking shot in the gums over lol.. during a cleaning..

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Ahhh...Lemons...flashback

Ahhh Rorers 714's...flashback--
(Lemon's were the Mexican knock-offs when they quit making them Legally in '82--) :wave:
2850997374_c3bcd4dbca_m.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they offered me some of those tranquilizer's and I tried them what a waste of money. It was like 300$ for 2 pills that did nothing. Don't get these if they offer. They need to know my ass out when I go to the dentist. I have been known to bite lol

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
needles in the jaw freak me out bad. I have to be high, and have the laughing gas and have the area rubbed with the numbing gel.

Panoramical

Don't have a particular fear of the dentist, although I haven't been for a couple of years, probably because I'm lazy and haven't had trouble with my teeth.

Saying that, last couple of weeks I've had a pain in my gums but it seems to have died down in the last couple of days. :dance013:

Ask for nitrous next time....it makes the whole experience more funny....

Medical grade nitrous is fantasticly funny!:laughing: Never had it at a dentist though, only at parties.

Dödsknark

No fear here although I've had some bad experiences. Like the female dentist who was too weak to properly pulla tooth and ended up snapping it in half. Then she had to dig the root out. I bled for a looong time after that. Had to sleep with my forehead on the far edge of a bucket that night. Blood dripping down into the bucket.

Now everything's under control in my mouth and last time I went for a checkup I had a hot dentist so it was all good. She didn't like that I didn't want the fluorid paste though.

BudWiz

I´m having a root canal done tomorrow =/ i just came home from buying weed just for that! I hate the dentist, but my tooth hurt so bad!

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Jesus, high before the dentist? What a nasty trip that would be.

But high after the dentist? A must. Also, sugar.

robbiedublu

Hello Avato's

I wanted to ask how many enjoy going to your dentist for a cleaning or yearly check up?

Well I will be going for my check up & cleaning and I get a few needles to my gums but he rubs this knumbing stuff on my gums before he gives me the needles so it doesn't hurt as much but I have to say I can't deal with hearing grinding and all them small tools he uses and It makes me feel freaked out.

I never go to my dentist unless I smoke up until I'm baked and forget how many fingers I can see as just to get me to go I must be chained to the escalade and hand cuffed and dragged in as I dislike dentist or just even waiting for my name to be called freaks me out.

Am I being paranoid or do any of you get freaked when you have to go to the dentist for any reason and do you toke up before you walk Into the office.

Why do you need a shot for a check up and cleaning?

Latest posts

Latest posts