What's new

stoned grocery store game

haha actually that cupcake shit is pretty good.

I can understand chocolate and caramel but what the hell is cupcake?? it tripped me out at the time haha

girlfriend posed a question the other night rarely pondered
What the F^*% is a sprinkle?
good question

rainsk.JPG

Marissa got into the LSD and sprinkles again

sprinkles.jpg

I cannot even go into a grocery store without taking a hit first.

I guess I cannot go into any store without doing that.

I cannot even go into a grocery store without taking a hit first.

good stuff. I will sometimes burn in the parking lot, or watch as your exhaled hit gets sucked into the grocery store entrance ha ha ...

alright I'm gonna swoop in for the kill here

scariest shit in the grocery store today and has been for awhile..

sunny_d_spill.jpg

It's in your lakes, its in your super market, it's non refrigerated SUNNY D!

SunnyD.jpg

.sometimes refrigerated sometimes not...wtf is sunny D? and if it is orange juice why is it sitting outside the fridge in every store?
scary....there was this stuff next to it that didn't even have a name on it. It was like "green party drink" Look like somebody whipped it up in a bathtub wish I could find the name of it.

BrainSellz

Veteran
what a ham head

what a ham head

^ sunshine in a bottle my ass

I once worked with a man who ate an entire 7lb ham by himself in such a short amount of time that he swelled up and they had to cut his wedding ring off with a wire cutter because it was cutting off circulation and he couldn't get if off his finger.
Thats gross, they should've sewed his mouth shut......"would you like some food with your salt"....cant even begin to wonder how much "ungoodness" was in that

BrainSellz

Veteran
can we get a pic of an open can of "cream of possum in coons gravy"? that might be a run for the money....it looks like that fish^ chewed its way through that can

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
i dont know ya'll, that brains thing seems to be the topper till now.

and to be honest i dont know whats worse, the fact that its brains or that shit has a chol. level of 3500. . . . if i were stoned i wouldve just laughed but seeing as im not. . . . . just fucking gross man, DAMN!!!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Line up Ladies for a taste........

Line up Ladies for a taste........

CockSoup.jpg

and it's Jamaican, so you know this cock will fill you up!

BrainSellz

Veteran
just grabbed this bit of info....
" Armour Star foods, which brings you such tummy-turning snacks as Treet Luncheon Loaf, is part of the Pinnacle Foods Group family. Their website reports that in 1948, Armour made the first deodorant soap Dial (at the time they'd been making soap as a by-product of the meatpacking process. Ew). I guess it makes sense since most of their food products make me feel unclean." Submitted by Ghoul Friday
DIAL huh.....DIE'ALL is more like it

Burger king finally got those in a bag huh.....YUCK...it wouldnt surprise me if there were real soft onions in those...just like it is hot

G

guest3901

oh yeah...yummy...

a canned whole chicken....been on the shelve since Y2K...
picture.php

and ya know you want some tongue...
just tongue...nothing else.....and its canned.so ya know its good!
picture.php

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
can we get a pic of an open can of "cream of possum in coons gravy"?

The creamed Possum is a prank:
Your family is over for dinner and they want to help you cook! Imagine the look on their faces when you send them into your pantry to get the can of "Creamed Possum!" Sure, it's not REALLY possum guts, but it really looks like a can of them. The ingredients even specify that the contents of the can is "From the Highways of USA, prime roadkill possum cooked to perfection with wild ramps and greens, boiled sweet potatoes simmered in coon fat gravy. For best results, serve cold, while still greasy." Yumm...sounds delightful!:):)

Courtesy of Google

BrainSellz

Veteran
The creamed Possum is a prank:
Your family is over for dinner and they want to help you cook! Imagine the look on their faces when you send them into your pantry to get the can of "Creamed Possum!" Sure, it's not REALLY possum guts, but it really looks like a can of them. The ingredients even specify that the contents of the can is "From the Highways of USA, prime roadkill possum cooked to perfection with wild ramps and greens, boiled sweet potatoes simmered in coon fat gravy. For best results, serve cold, while still greasy." Yumm...sounds delightful!:):)

Courtesy of Google
oh thank the day....i thought i had seen it all