What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stoned D&D

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I have every second edition book and at least 80% of the modules, pretty much everything gary wrote.

Played them all back then, learned the first time I was in the psych ward, by a kid who was a savant and back street fighter. Crazy combination looking back.

waveguide

Veteran
that's funny that, most of the players i know were academic, but there were a few wild cards who would show up routinely to games.. southern arizona has some pretty diverse culture tho..

was thinking of starting a campaign thread, but i think the "reliable" stoners online paradigm would weaken a tenuous premise.. the dynamism i'm looking for best found in a live setting.. plus shit if i was playing stoned d&d by correspondence, i'd have to smoke an awful lot of doob. might still be a few larfs tho.

blastfrompast

Veteran
I watched some kids in highschool play D&D once...Honestly I couldn't stop laughing...

Bashing someone over the head with a foam padded stick I could get behind..

Rolling a dice and "PRETENDING" to hit someone in the head...Not so much.

What was more hilarious, was how serious they took the stuff.....and they weren't even BAKED.

sprinkl

Veteran
I never played paper DnD but loved the shit out of Baldur's Gate 2, such an awesome game.

I'm definitely interested in an ICmag dungeon bash, how much people do we need? A gamemaster and at least 4 others?

Latest posts

Latest posts